Has Madame X KILLED MNation?

23 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What do you guys think of the Rebel Heart tour DVD? Why is there no Take A Bow? ☺☺

:lol:

Just remember to breathe if we don't have a MX Tour DVD by 4/2019! :tongue:

13 minutes ago, Amelia said:

As for the actual topic, I would say the forums were quite peaceful and fun until this thread was posted.  I hope me saying that won't ruffle any feathers for saying so, but it's true.  I don't understand the need to fight over this? 

I agree. I've been having a lot of fun. It's not a morgue. There are a lot of cool and faithful members here and it's been fun getting to know everyone. The forum may have slowed a little but anything abnormal at this period after a release. As soon as she releases another video or does more promo for the tour, etc, it will pick up.

38 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What do you guys think of the Rebel Heart tour DVD? Why is there no Take A Bow? ☺☺

Better yet, are we ever going to get a DVD/Blue Ray of the Reinvention tour? lol

35 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Wot no Blond Ambition? :madonna2:

15 minutes ago, Amelia said:

As for the actual topic, I would say the forums were quite peaceful and fun until this thread was posted.  I hope me saying that won't ruffle any feathers for saying so, but it's true.  I don't understand the need to fight over this? 

And I don't understand the need for a poster to pretend to be a girl from France, but what do I know eh, "Amelia"?

Anyway, I'd say this thread has run its course. That anyone would even take a thread with this title remotely seriously in the first place is slightly baffling but very telling!