Madonna picture and quote as last word in Women in Pop

In the latest issue of Australian bi-quarterly magazine " Women in pop" this is the " last word"  on the last page.  Takes up the whole page and is wonderful.   This picture and this quote from Madonna - below.   There is also a huge long article on the 30th anniversary of Like a Prayer.  Will type it out over the week. It is very long  

Here is the Madonna picture and quote.  This magazine adores Madonna and always praises her completely 

Related image

LAST WORD 

" Women have been so oppressed for so long they believe what men have to say about them. To the doubters and naysayers and everyone who gave me hell and said I could not, that I would not or I must not - your resistance made me stronger, made me push harder. Made me the fighter that I am today. It made me the woman that I am today" 

Madonna. 

I love this Jazzy. Thanks for sharing. And thanks to Madonna and her resilience. I'm so glad she didn't listen to anyone who tried to put her down and discourage her. ✨💫🙏

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

In the latest issue of Australian quarterly magazine " Women in pop" this is the " last word"  on the last page.  Takes up the whole page and is wonderful.   This picture and this quote from Madonna - below.   There is also a huge long article on the 30th anniversary of Like a Prayer.  Will type it out over the week. It is very long  

Here is the Madonna picture and quote.  This magazine adores Madonna and always praises her completely 

Related image

LAST WORD 

" Women have been so oppressed for so long they believe what men have to say about them. To the doubters and naysayers and everyone who gave me hell and said I could not, that I would not or I must not - your resistance made me stronger, made me push harder. Made me the fighter that I am today. It made me the women that I am today" 

Madonna. 

Thank you Jan, that is from her Billboard speech, correct? Well done to the mags for quoting part of her beautiful heartfelt touching speech. 

Would be great if more  people acknowledged Madonna's accomplishments, including some of her so called 'fans', those who often behave similarly as M detractors. 

46 minutes ago, Gaudet said:

Would be great if more  people acknowledged Madonna's accomplishments, including some of her so called 'fans', those who often behave similarly as M detractors. 

Some of her fans are worse than her detractors. 

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

In the latest issue of Australian quarterly magazine " Women in pop" this is the " last word"  on the last page.  Takes up the whole page and is wonderful.   This picture and this quote from Madonna - below.   There is also a huge long article on the 30th anniversary of Like a Prayer.  Will type it out over the week. It is very long  

Related image

LAST WORD 

" Women have been so oppressed for so long they believe what men have to say about them. To the doubters and naysayers and everyone who gave me hell and said I could not, that I would not or I must not - your resistance made me stronger, made me push harder. Made me the fighter that I am today. It made me the women that I am today" 

Madonna. 

Nice and thanks for posting but isn't Gags on the cover of that Issue?

It will stop me from buying it

3 hours ago, Samo said:

Nice and thanks for posting but isn't Gags on the cover of that Issue?

It will stop me from buying it

Yes but nothing to worry about. We should not be too conscious of Gaga and let her ruin enjoyment of Madonna. 

Madonna was on the cover before and when she was, virtually the entire magazine was about her. She is always featured in it and always fully praised as the undisputed Queen of Pop. They show her enormous respect.  There was a huge article in the latest edition about Like a Prayer too. I suspect the next issue will feature Madame X album in detail. It is only released bi quarterly 

I saw the Gagamel cover the other day at the newsagency and avoided it completely, but good to see Madonnas presence inside cancels out that horror haha