Couple pose for romantic photo after killing a lion

ctg12

@ctg12   Understand totally how you feel.  Seeing these evil heartless excuses for human posing like this is disgusting, sickening and heart breaking.  How can anyone enjoy killing a majestic beautiful animal for sport.  They make my blood both boil with anger and go cold with disgust. .  Such cowards and such revolting people.  

Guest jamesshot

I'll never understand how someone could derive pleasure from killing anything much less creatures like giraffes, lions, elephants. I cannot wrap my brain around it. And I'm glad I can't. I don't want to know how someone could feel pleasure from something so cruel and unnecessary. There was a quote from some woman who killed an exotic animal and she said as she aimed at it, she smiled knowing the amount of liberals who would be upset. What kind of person thinks this way? A sociopath.

I do think a sizable amount of these people are sociopaths. 

54 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

I'll never understand how someone could derive pleasure from killing anything much less creatures like giraffes, lions, elephants. I cannot wrap my brain around it. And I'm glad I can't. I don't want to know how someone could feel pleasure from something so cruel and unnecessary. There was a quote from some woman who killed an exotic animal and she said as she aimed at it, she smiled knowing the amount of liberals who would be upset. What kind of person thinks this way? A sociopath.

Definitely sociopaths. To enjoy hurting or killing other living souls is evil and barbaric.  

4 hours ago, jamesshot said:

You nailed it.

They absolutely are sociopaths (some even psychopaths). When you study a bit into what each entails, and the little differences between them (Sociopaths are made, Psychopaths are born), and you look at the core of the extreme right-wing/Trumpian/inflame 'the libs' side of the sociopolitical spectrum, there is a lot of sociopathy, at the very least. To derive such pleasure from manipulating and inflaming for their own gain, and to do so by sinking to the lowest levels, and showing absolutely no shred of remorse or empathy... Trump is that exactly, and he's validated it in these types of people.