amazing

this demands several viewings

that shot when she looks straight at the camera almost blinded me

the whole rhythm of the images and the song, I mean wow

those ghost ships

BRAVO

Yes and the eagle\freedom in the beginning and the end 

35 minutes ago, Beastialg said:

This is turning out to be her best video era ever. So far all videos (Medellin, Crave, Dark Ballet, God Control and now Batuka) have been GREAT! 

I agree! Just magnificent! 

WOW. 

The vision. The emotion. The artistry. The story. The everything. 

God she's brought it with this album the video is incredible. So epic and beautiful. 

...as close to art as pop music gets. 

As some other songs have pointed out MX has turned out to be one of her best ever albums for music videos. 

Incredible and sweet video. Loved it!

Fun fact: at the beginning of the video, the Batukadeiras are chanting a Virgin Mary prayer. Lovely.

The eagle is a wake up call for America, as part of the song is about Trump.

And that's not M in the exterior scenes, is a body double.

Great video.

Nope, doesn't matter that it wasn't her on the beach- just kinda funny that they went to the trouble of hiding the face for almost all of it, but then that one quick side view where you can see it's not her slipped in. 🙂

For me not the most appealing song, but video is definitely meaningful and emotional. As usual, and i have to say, we’ve seen this before, she is well advance to the world we live in. It feels her own project with no restrictions since .... i dare to say EROTICA

There is no equal, no rival, no comparison to any contemporary artist...there is a distinct reason she is the QUEEN and this video just extends her reign far beyond anyone else...the fact that they dare try to call any of these lesser acts a “queen” or an “icon” baffles me.......they could never and will NEVER.

Her hair & look is everything!!! The majestic video makes me love the song even more. She looks like she was smiling & having a great time with the Batuka ladies.

The Queen needs her own Savage type video album! Still not too late

7 hours ago, Beastialg said:

This is turning out to be her best video era ever. So far all videos (Medellin, Crave, Dark Ballet, God Control and now Batuka) have been GREAT! 

Yeah, up there with LAP, Erotica and BS eras.

Very very good video. It just has a feeling to it that is difficult to describe. I felt transported. 

#1 in Germany too

0BB5BCA3-FBA1-469A-99BA-6081F89307F9.jpeg

This video is so powerful, especially in a time when Trump and so-called “patriots“ (yuk!) are chanting that so-called “foreigners“ should go back home. 🤮

I love Madonna. 😍

13 hours ago, Andra said:

The video made me so emotional.

Simple yet stunning. So evocative. Love the tribal rhythm of the song so much. Madonna looks great. Those close up shots, to die for. Her energy, joy and liveliness. My favourite Madonna.

Love the brunette looks for this era. Madonna does wigs right too. Unlike other examples of cheap glue jobs.

The batukadeiras are so sweet. And the whole premise and concept behind the story are so powerful, ghost ships at the end ..... Chilling and moving at the same time