“Batuka” music video

15 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

I dont get her love for super short bangs 🤦‍♂️ also i wouldnt hype it up too much, i could be wrong, but it looks like if she just recorded her scenes in a studio and the batukadeiras are out and about lisbon

Can t wait 

MEDELLIN
CRAVE
DARK BALLET 
I RISE

GOD CONTROL
BATUKA

#sooon: 
FAZ GOSTOSO

+ 22 minute Madame X documentary

Please queen give us the visual album CD/DVD reissue deluxe already :wow:

Don't wait until MAdame X Tour DVD 

Is this the most videos we have got from an album? I know there were alot  for True Blue.

is I Rise an official video if M doesn’t appear in it?

with regards to Batuka video I don’t think she appears on green screen, you can see her clearly with the Batukadieras in the insta snippets

29 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

MEDELLIN
CRAVE
DARK BALLET 
I RISE

GOD CONTROL
BATUKA

#sooon: 
FAZ GOSTOSO

+ 22 minute Madame X documentary

Please queen give us the visual album CD/DVD reissue deluxe already :wow:

Don't wait until MAdame X Tour DVD 

Anitta's team confirmed there would be no Faz Gostoso video.

M is in full rehearsal mode and she won't have time to fly to Brazil. Anitta is touring. that's it

Absolutely beautiful!  Such a work of art.  I am so blown away by the videos for this album.  She's put more work into the videos from this album than she has in the last 20 years.  

That wasn't her on the beach though.  :lol:  

Beautiful video! The cinematography is quite exquisite and the approaching “storm” is so ominous. Another piece of art under her belt.

Batuka is such a cool video.  Much more raw & stripped down than the other 5, it really shows the resilience & sisterhood Madonna has with the Batukederias, and they'll sing on tour as her choir for Like A Prayer,  God Control,  and Come Alive too 😊😊