“Batuka” music video

2 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

it looks very cinematic... if this is what emmanuel adjei can bring to the table, he's more than welcome to stay for the next eras

I agree. The depth and detail. I love his story telling visually. He's amazing!! 

34 minutes ago, elijah said:

For me it didn't elevate it even, cause I m obsessed with it since the first listen. But the video is blowing my mind. I think it would be one of her best videos! That scenery! And she radiates beauty and happiness 

Believe me I’m obsessed and it’s even a top 5 song, but with the video is too much now. :dramatic:

I dont get her love for super short bangs 🤦‍♂️ also i wouldnt hype it up too much, i could be wrong, but it looks like if she just recorded her scenes in a studio and the batukadeiras are out and about lisbon

17 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I dont get her love for super short bangs 🤦‍♂️ also i wouldnt hype it up too much, i could be wrong, but it looks like if she just recorded her scenes in a studio and the batukadeiras are out and about lisbon

We saw a pic of her at the beach with them ages ago

26 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

We saw a picture of her on the cape filming it if I remember correctly. All the Batukadeiras were with her in a circle.

37 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Can't wait!!!!! Wish had kept the brunette look for the entire era 😞

Yes!!!! She can still pull off dark hair with MX pics and music videos. Instead we got the usual blonde Rita Hayworth waves or low Princess Leia buns for those promo interviews and the few performances. I can't wait for the Batuka video tomorrow from the clip I've seen she looks stunning with the dark brown bob with the short bangs.

I seriously can't wait for the video. Her album has opened me up to so many different kinds of music that I had never listened to. Latin, portuguese, African, reggaeh. etc.

38 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Be happy she has dark hair in the video!

48 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Really, what an excuse... this video looks absolutely amazing. And by the way, her look is gorgeous, it reminds me of ReInvention which happened 15 years ago. Only Madonna... 

C59E1919-D61C-4CD2-9F01-413DF5510BFF.jpeg

054273F8-9F6D-4CCA-A571-E880B8F07367.jpeg

61B67AD2-26A0-4997-83FD-4B41B3FF7889.jpeg

Just now, Andra said:

So so happy we are getting new scenes! She looks gorgeous! I thought the video would just have clips from the stuff she already showed us.

Me too! Or just a cameo on the beach! I am really grateful! 🙏🏻

9 minutes ago, fuzzydream said:

she must laugh at how her fans are obsessed with her hair

M's hair is part of the Madonna Mystique since the beginning. It may have thinned out over the years with the constant bleaching & styling but for the most part her hair still looks pretty damn good for her age.

1 minute ago, Kilt said:

maxresdefault.jpg

The Mary Tyler Moore flip! I love when she does these drastic changes to her appearance.