ABSOLUTELY STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY/VISUALS

SIX MUSIC VIDEOS

MADAME X DOCUMENTARY

TOUR OPENING IN SEPTEMBER

WE’RE NOT WORTHY

This!!!!

3 minutes ago, Adam.james2016 said:

I wonder if she really will make a video for every song

Absolutely not. She did all of them before the album was released. We can only pray for Faz Gostoso video, but to be realistic, it seems unlikely. 

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED. i love this song so much!!! Madonna is really spoiling us. 😍😘

She ties Erotica for most music videos from one studio album! I'm hoping she has another couple more Madame X vids under her long black gloves.

Music Video Count

Erotica - 6, Madame X -  6, True Blue - 5, Like A Prayer - 5, Ray Of Light - 5, Madonna - 4, Bedtime Stories - 4, American Life - 4, Confessions On A Dancefloor - 4, Like A Virgin - 3/4 (Into The Groove), Music - 3, Hard Candy - 3, MDNA - 3 ,Rebel Heart - 3

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

ONE OF HER MOST FLAWLESS, EXPERIMENTAL ALBUMS EVER

SIX MUSIC VIDEOS

MADAME X DOCUMENTARY

WE’RE NOT WORTHY

I'm positive we're gonna get a Faz Gostoso video as well. And it's gonna be the big hit of the era.

Don't ask me why, I just really think it's gonna happen..

GT- are we counting "Bye Bye Baby" from the VMAs as a video? Tour backdrop videos could extend an album's count, too, if produced in that era. 🙂

Looking forward to the "Batuka" video.

3 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

GT- are we counting "Bye Bye Baby" from the VMAs as a video? Tour backdrop videos could extend an album's count, too, if produced in that era. 🙂

Looking forward to the "Batuka" video.

Yeah, I counted the Bye Bye Baby video 😁 it did help promote the Erotica album. We got an international single release out of it when she toured & filmed The Girlie Show!

^Yah- sounds good. 🙂

For extended counts, "Paradise (Not For Me)" and "Iconic: could be fourth clips for Music and Rebel Heart, respectively. Then there's also "Nobody Knows Me," though that was years after American Life; but it could still count as a video. I forget what kind of footage "Best Friend" had as a video interlude.

Hoping she features prominently in "Batuka, with her "castmates."

8 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

^Yah- sounds good. 🙂

For extended counts, "Paradise (Not For Me)" and "Iconic: could be fourth clips for Music and Rebel Heart, respectively. Then there's also "Nobody Knows Me," though that was years after American Life; but it could still count as a video. I forget what kind of footage "Best Friend" had as a video interlude.

Hoping she features prominently in "Batuka, with her "castmates."

Batuka Friday!!! Love when M rocks the dark hair. I think I counted videos that were official and played on MTV/VH1 back in the day (before Reality Shows killed the Video Stars). The ones you mentioned definitely defined their respective eras.

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

SIX MUSIC VIDEOS

MADAME X DOCUMENTARY

WE’RE NOT WORTHY

This era has been fantastic!! And she hasn’t even started touring yet!! 

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

SIX MUSIC VIDEOS

MADAME X DOCUMENTARY

WE’RE NOT WORTHY

THIS X1000!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED. Love this song so much

I hope it is a straight out music video with ONLY the song. I am so over these long intros and breaks halfway through (God Control being an exception). Makes it annoying to listen to when the song takes forever to start up and has a random break later on (Medellin and Crave for example). Such an annoying trend in music videos these days.

So happy we are being treated to another video! 

This era has been everything a fan could ever hope and dream for. In her fourth decade she has given us one of the most creative and one of the best albums of her career. She’s delivered beautifully artistic and thought provoking videos and live performances, and also given many fantastic interviews both in print and in television.  It’s just been full of so many wonderful surprises,  and like has already been mentioned, we haven’t even gotten to the tour yet. 

Thankful. 

great promo. i'm still holding out for hope for CRAZY video and faz g.

i am also hoping for non controversy with this song/video from media & small percentage of vocal public.

35 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

So happy we are being treated to another video! 

This era has been everything a fan could ever hope and dream for. In her fourth decade she has given us one of the most creative and one of the best albums of her career. She’s delivered beautifully artistic and thought provoking videos and live performances, and also given many fantastic interviews both in print and in television.  It’s just been full of so many wonderful surprises,  and like has already been mentioned, we haven’t even gotten to the tour yet. 

Thankful. 

So well said!! It's been beyond anything I hoped for. So happy. 

5 hours ago, Shaun said:

SIX MUSIC VIDEOS

MADAME X DOCUMENTARY

WE’RE NOT WORTHY

+1!!!

32 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

I don’t really understand the love for “Batuka” to be honest. I think there are several other songs on the album that deserve a video. 

I don't understand the hate for Batuka. Or the dislike. It was an obvious stand out track for me from the very first listen. Apart from being a great song, it is also a love letter to Africa.

She has something to say and Batuka is another great artistic choice for visual representation. Some of the comments from tour folks on that insta post make me think it’s going to be controversial...more than GC. We shall see. I am very excited to see it. I love the song.