Your Favorite Madame X Song At This Moment (does it keep changing?)!

On 7/11/2019 at 10:59 PM, chelove4eg said:

At first I hated Crazy and Come Alive and thought I can forget about those songs but now I not only don't skip them, I actually play them on purpose 😂

My favorite still is LFM and it won't change for sure! 

This exact same thing happened to me w Crazy and Come Alive! I have loved IDSIF consistently since the first listen. At first I didn't care for God Control, but now it's one of my favs. Crave still up there. Bitch I'm Loca was initially one of my least favs, but now it's movin on up... this album has so much variety and depth!

im so glad that the album has us divided in that the “highlights” vary depending on who you ask. 

They’re really no bad tracks in this masterpiece called madame x! 

Thanks mama !!!!

Now its Come Alive, Killers Who Are Partying and Dark Ballet (i don’t like it during the preview but it grown on me after repeated listens)

Last week God Control, I Dont Search I Find, Batuka Looking For Mercy and Extreme Occident

The week of album release: Bitch Im Loca, Faz Gostoso & Crazy

My all time faves are Crave, Crazy, God Control & Medellin

I still can't get enough of I Don't Search I Find. Although I had Come Alive stuck in my head today.

Don't know at the moment which one is my favourite, but Come Alive is the one I am listening to it the most. Hope it will be part of the tour, even as an interlude.