Your Favorite Madame X Song At This Moment (does it keep changing?)!

Hard to answer cos it keeps changing.. And all tracks are impeccably good. Currently: Killers and Extreme Occident. Funny thing is I often find my 6 yo son humming "Crave" (the bridge) and both of my kids are huge fan of God Control. So those 4 are the most listened in our home right now. 

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

Lots of Extreme Occident stans over here, could this possibly be the most liked song on the album?:wow:

:clap: I stanned that in a very big way last week. I love it so much.

Favorites change a lot, but because of the way I mostly consume my music (at the gym and in my car) I'm more frequently drawn to the faster-paced stuff:

Faz Gostoso
God Control (My personal custom edit without the long intro so I can get into my workout faster)
Crave
Come Alive
I Don't Search I Find

1 hour ago, Andgon144 said:

I'm all over the damn place with this album!

It changes on the regs but currently Im back at Medellin!

What a fucking song-it's delicious! 

That's amazing. Medellin turns out to be one of the best tracks on MX!

9 hours ago, Andra said:

Extreme Occident, but that was from day one. This song just moves something inside of me, I can't explain it. There's something about it.

Same here! Can't put it into words but this song makes me feel the way Live To Tell does and that's my favorite M song.

EO was always "up there" in terms of my faves but within the past couple of weeks I think it's replaced IDSIF as my favorite on MX. There's just nothing bad on this album so it's hard for me to define my favorite. It really depends on my mood I suppose. EO is special though and I don't see myself EVER tiring of it!

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Same here! Can't put it into words but this song makes me feel the way Live To Tell does and that's my favorite M song.

EO was always "up there" in terms of my faves but within the past couple of weeks I think it's replaced IDSIF as my favorite on MX. There's just nothing bad on this album so it's hard for me to define my favorite. It really depends on my mood I suppose. EO is special though and I don't see myself EVER tiring of it!

Yes same here, I have a ton of faves on the album, but Extreme Occident really is THAT bitch.

Honestly there are no fillers on this album. Even Ray of Light has a filler, the infamous Candy Perfume Girl 😂

God Control continues to hold the top spot on my personal Hot 100 for a third straight week, although Batuka is giving her some competition. 

34 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

God Control continues to hold the top spot on my personal Hot 100 for a third straight week, although Batuka is giving her some competition. 

Ditto. God Control is epic and wonderful to listen to.

45 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Honestly there are no fillers on this album. Even Ray of Light has a filler, the infamous Candy Perfume Girl 😂

I love candy perfume girl we both know it ain't no filler.

Your right though there is no filler on ROL or MX.

For me MDNA is half filler so easily the M record with the most. 

2 hours ago, Querelle said:

I only listen to Medellin, Crazy and Looking for Mercy at the moment.

You don’t like any other songs on the album?

Oh.

33 minutes ago, runa said:

You don’t like any other songs on the album?

Oh.

The three songs are my favourites at the moment, but I have the whole album on my shuffle playlist (mixed with other artists). I enjoy it more to get surprised by her new songs from time to time instead of listening to them all the day.