Your Favorite Madame X Song At This Moment (does it keep changing?)!

I am not sure about some of you, but, my favorite song on Madame X keeps changing. At first, I was full on for "Medellin". Then last week, I was obsessed with "God Control" and "Bitch I'm Loca". And now my favorite is "I Don't Search, I find". How does Madonna always do that?

So, has your favorite song from Madame X changed? If so, what song is your favorite at the moment?

I’m still flipping between Crave, God Control and Looking for Mercy. They are my top 3 and I’m still going back to them. 

7 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Extreme Occident & Killers Who Are Partying

You have the most exquisite taste.

Great thread!  On any given day mine can be Extreme Occident, God Control, Looking for Mercy, IDSIF, Crazy, or Killers Who Are Partying.  A good problem to have lol.

Guest eroticerotic

at the moment I listen to 

Ciao Bella

Come Alive

Crave

Batuka

Faz Gostozo

when im in a mood 

Dark Ballet

God Control

Extreme Occident

Looking For Mercy

once in a while

I Don't Search I Find

Killers Who Are Partying

1 hour ago, Shane said:

You have the most exquisite taste.

Great thread!  On any given day mine can be Extreme Occident, God Control, Looking for Mercy, IDSIF, Crazy, or Killers Who Are Partying.  A good problem to have lol.

This is pure Madonna. Her magic with a simplistic tune. Her voice just takes you. 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Extreme Occident & Killers Who Are Partying

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Extreme Occident

Killers Who Are Partying

It’s a tie.

Agreed. These are the stand outs by far. 

In fact I find all the Mirwais songs the better songs in the record. 

Crave

Come Alive 

God Control

Batuka

I Dont Search I Find

Honestly all of them are winners to me.  I'm shocked at how satisfied I am!!!  The only song I didnt care for at first was Future but even its growing on me. 

Looking for Mercy. Has been my favourite from the first time I heard it and never has changed, even though I love others a lot too.  The other day, I was listening to it driving to work and played it all the way to work - one hour of the one song and I am not remotely tired of it. Ballad perfection - up there with Live to Tell. 

Yes yes yes - my favorites have transitioned from Medellin --> Dark Ballet --> Crazy --> Come Alive --> God Control --> Extreme Occident --> I Don't Search I Find (current fave) 

Favourite song at the moment is God Control again. It was previously Looking for Mercy. Keeps changing! I'm sure it will be Batuka next week lol

My favorite as soon as the album dropped was Extreme Occident - and still is. 

Closely followed by Looking for Mercy and Medellin. 

I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous, especially because it was my least favorite when the album first came out, but right now I cannot get enough of Bitch I’m Loca 😂 it’s just such a fun highlight!!

But I honestly find myself saying “this is my favorite” to almost every song, so I know that this album is already something very very special in her flawless discography! 

At first I hated Crazy and Come Alive and thought I can forget about those songs but now I not only don't skip them, I actually play them on purpose 😂

My favorite still is LFM and it won't change for sure! 

I really can't choose one. 

I don't search i find

crazy

bitch i'm loca

come alive 

medellin

Well, it keeps changing but there is a "center of gravity" which consists of God Control (I listen to this song everyday), Crazy (I love it since I have first listened to it), Extreme Occident, Batuka and Killers who are partying. But regarding the whole album I love all songs though (except one last favorite song). I love the album so much that everytime I finish listening to it I have the feeling it is too short...

Edited by Geiger83

Currently for me it's Dark Ballet, can't get enough of it, especially when played very loud in my car. That song really takes you to a surreal place. Same goes for Killers (crazy about the birds) and Batuka and Extreme Occident. Basicly it's always 1 of these four that is my favorite. I do love Looking For Mercy, Come Alive, Back That Up To The Beat, Medellín and Crazy also a lot. Just not very fond of Future, Bella Ciao and Crave, the only ones I have left out of my playlist. But hey, with a solid 15 tracks I am more than satisfied. My RH playlist is just 12 tracks long with more songs to chose from. 

I love this album so much. I like it when Madonna sings in another language, even if I do not speak Spanish or Portuguese 😉 

My favorite songs are still "Medellin", "God Controll", "Batuka", "Come Alive", "I don`t search I find",  "Looking for Mercy" and the three bonus tracks. 

But songs that I did not like before like "Crazy" or "Killers who are partying" I always find better.  I almost never skip a title while listening except perhaps "Bitch I`m Loca" 😄