Old woman vandalising Madonna posters.

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Now speaking of Twitter. Ciccone is super trending topic in Spain but that's because some stupid cycler is named Ciccone too 😞

I wonder if he's family? 

far more intriguing than an old homeless person getting paid by twitter trolls for a video (srsly what are the chances of someone happening to capture this? that twitter user obviously paid her)

This is staged af.

If it's not though, I can see why Madonna "triggers" her.....that wench is either the same age or younger than M......and just look...it's hard to miss. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

far more intriguing than an old homeless person getting paid by twitter trolls for a video (srsly what are the chances of someone happening to capture this? that twitter user obviously paid her)

exactly, this was set up

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Now speaking of Twitter. Ciccone is super trending topic in Spain but that's because some stupid cycler is named Ciccone too 😞

I wonder if he's family? 

Maybe, he's from Abruzzo.

This is disgusting....I can't believe that woman was mocking at Madonna's age while she herself is an old H*g.. I wonder why she's triggered though...If it was during Like A orayer days, it would've been due to Madge using Religious imagery...but Madonna has been more quiet this era & been more in to social issues including gun control...I don't really understand why is this woman this pressed

I think The Atlantic paid some random person to deface it. Taylor Lorenz works for The Atlantic which recently published a hit job piece trashing the God Control video.

15 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I think The Atlantic paid some random person to deface it. Taylor Lorenz works for The Atlantic which recently published a hit job piece trashing the God Control video.

I need to have a word with D Atlantic’s advertisers!!!! !!

21 hours ago, Nikki said:

21 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

This is staged af.

If it's not though, I can see why Madonna "triggers" her.....that wench is either the same age or younger than M......and just look...it's hard to miss. 🤷‍♂️

17 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

Agree. So obvious!