Batuka - The video is coming!

6 hours ago, Shaun said:

Read the last line!

4C255C73-44BA-4C36-A93C-8BD61E4E0D41.jpeg

can someone translate or send the Instagram link?

Epic...Batuka is one of my favorite tracks, alongside God control and dark ballet.  

Future , batuka and I rise are my skips on Madame X . Don’t get why this song is getting video treatment above Looking for Mercy , come Alive or crazy or even the streaming fav Faz

23 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Future , batuka and I rise are my skips on Madame X . Don’t get why this song is getting video treatment above Looking for Mercy , come Alive or crazy or even the streaming fav Faz

Because its a good song. 

28 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Because your opinion doesn’t diminish how amazing the song is.

I think that they're just refering to the video being already made. In my head, I have this map of how things are going to be for the next months:

1. Faz Gostoso MV right before the tour starts (in support of the announce of the rumored SA leg of the tour, if it happens).

2. Batuka MV in the midst of the tour, maybe before the European leg begins (kinda at the end of the year or begging of the next one).

Idk, this is my theory. I'm here to be proven wrong, haha.

6 hours ago, Morrigan said:

I hope she opens the MTV VMA with Batuka!!!!! !!

I love the song, but if she's indeed performing this year, I think that Batuka won't be an option (maybe as part of a MX mash-up, idk 🤔).

51 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I love the song, but if she's indeed performing this year, I think that Batuka won't be an option (maybe as part of a MX mash-up, idk 🤔).

I was thinking that too!!! Mmaybe maybe that and then a bop from the album kinda like Shaanti and Ray