Madame X - MEGARATE [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Fun facts:

#14  Ciao Bella

Ciao+Bella+by+Luca+Parravano.jpg

Lowest ranked song to get an 11.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Thanks to @Curtains for putting this all together.  This was fun!  Enjoyed seeing how the songs rate overall among the fanbase.  I'm so glad I was able to contribute.

Madame X:

1+Madame+X+-+Deluxe+Official+5000x5000.j

Average Score: 8,470 (8,253 with the bonus tracks)

#1 - 9,846 – God Control

#2 - 9,259 – I Don’t Search I Find

#3 – 8,966 – Looking for Mercy

#4 – 8,898 – Extreme Occident

#5 - 8,716 – Crave

#6 - 8,600 – Crazy

#7 - 8,565 – Medellin

#8 - 8,439 – Faz Gostoso

#9 - 8,412 – Killers Who Are Partying

#10 - 8,195 – Dark Ballet

#11 - 8,168 – Come Alive

#12 - 8,098 – Batuka

#13 - 7,966 – I Rise

#14 – 7,960 – Ciao Bella

#15 - 7,673 – Future

#16 - 7,241 – Bitch I’m Loca

#17 - 7,088 – Back That Up to the Beat

#18 – 6,972 – Soltera

#19 - 6,458 – Funana

Thanks to all of the participants!! :)

Wow! That was a blast @Curtains. Thank you. Best Madonna awards presentation of the year! You had me gripping in my seat! To all who voted too!! :headbang: 

Great job, quite a lot of surprises. And what an interesting listening experience that would make, I’d say the top 13 would perfectly make your 13 track “standard edition”.

Fun facts:

#10  Dark Ballet

darkba-.jpeg

Highest ranked song not to get an 11.

Fun facts:

The MadonnaNation vote says they almost got it right with the bonus CD: Ciao Bella should be on the main album and Bitch I'm Loca should be a bonus.

Just now, Je5u5 said:

Fun facts:

The MadonnaNation vote says they almost got it right with the bonus CD: Ciao Bella should be on the main album and Bitch I'm Loca should be a bonus.

Very true

17 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Fun facts:

#10  Dark Ballet

darkba-.jpeg

Highest ranked song not to get an 11.

This phenomenon is known from the Eurovision Song Contest: Popular and celebrated songs lose very often against average, inconspicuous songs, no one has on the radar, because their average votes are higher and they don't have so many low scores by the voters than the polarizing crowd pleasers.

This goes to show how important it is for every person to vote in your country’s elections, haha. Had I voted, EO would’ve displaced LFM. Thank you @Curtains! A really fun idea to do a live results show. 

Love these results!  I can’t remember an album where my choices lined up so closely to the members at large.  I’m so pleased that the ballads did so well!  I had a strong feeling about the top two!

Sort of surpised that so many feel “meh” about the sublime I Rise.

Thank you @curtains generally happy with the running , would have loved if Looking for Mercy was Top as it really is fast becoming one of my favourite Madonna songs of all time , it’s just epic.  

Running is mainly in line with my votes bar my love for Funana , can’t believe you all think it’s worse than bitch I’m loca , back up to beat , batuka and ciao Bella . Anyway I’ll live 😀, #justiceforlookingformercy. 

Btw great to see future and I rise near end of pile , they’re not loved in general at all 

The deluxe and the standard work.  On standard I don’t miss EO, I do miss LFM, currently fave song, but I’m happy it’s at 3. Actually quite surprised LFM ranked so high even though I gave it a 10, but I almost feel it is reminiscent of her ballads from 80s 90s. No bad songs on deluxe or standard and the bonus tracks are satisfying enough... just a diff of opinions.

#Madame❌Masterpiece

Thanks and great job on the MegaRate @Curtains

3 hours ago, Dickens said:

I'm also glad to see that "Looking for Mercy" ranked so high.  It's my favorite song on the album, other than "God Control."

This!

19 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

Future is in my top 5. I love it. It has an amazing vibe! 

True. I love it too. I’d swap it with EO in the final results.