8 hours ago, le smoking said:

He's dragging her now, he just RTed someone on twitter who said it's a bad song

?? So he's dragging himself?

Guest Future feat Quavo
1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

I spoke to her last night 

did you ask her to sing candy shop 

20 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I’m still confused by this entire event. So he “ameicanized”/translated some lyrics, lawyers said he didn’t contribute enough for a writers credit so took 12k, and he’s angry about what?!?? 

Madonna= attention 

he got it 

M won’t waste her energy on him 

Well it certainly seems like it's all for attention. If he needs to be annoyed at someone, that person is surely Mirwais not Madonna. But obviously nobody would give a rats-ass if he started trolling Mirwais on insta. 12k for an afternoons work doing some translations seems like a pretty fair deal to me IMO (I speak knowing nothing about copyright laws etc 😉 ).

Madonna's producers as early as Niles Rodgers have always publicly stated of Madonna's high involvement in writing and producing.  Whether or not M wrote every lyric to God Control, her artistic contribution is very evident.  Madonna gets writing credits because she is a writer period.  This dude was paid and is ruining his chances of working with major artists in the future.  Bad move on his part.  

49 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

He’s always badmouthed Madonna. I remember when he worked with Kylie in 2001 he made some derogatory comments about M. He’s loving this and the attention. Don’t feed into it!

:lmao:😁   Not surprised.  So many who work with Kylie badmouth Madonna at the same time they are working with Kylie.  Happened so much in the past. It is both telling and weird.  

9 hours ago, Carta said:

I agree 100%, Jan!

It is sad Carta.  I am so tired of Madonna's name being unfairly maligned when it is not her fault.  She is well known for being very giving, professional and being praised for having such musical instincts by all of her producers and co-writers. Always gives credit to others too.   Mirwais messed up here but this guy is now going on a rampage against her and getting attention while her name will again be dragged.  Sadly, many of her "fans"  will also be dragging her for this and it is not her fault at all.  

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It is sad Carta.  I am so tired of Madonna's name being unfairly maligned when it is not her fault.  She is well known for being very giving, professional and being praised for having such musical instincts by all of her producers and co-writers. Always gives credit to others too.   Mirwais messed up here but this guy is now going on a rampage against her and getting attention while her name will again be dragged.  Sadly, many of her "fans"  will also be dragging her for this and it is not her fault at all.  

Something happened to some middle aged gay fans who used to love her and now dragging her all over social media...

I cannot understand them. Oh well... 

1 hour ago, Suedehead said:

He’s always badmouthed Madonna. I remember when he worked with Kylie in 2001 he made some derogatory comments about M. He’s loving this and the attention. Don’t feed into it!

Screenshot_2019-11-24-19-27-05-1.png

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2002/mar/22/shopping.artsfeatures2

26 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Before anyone drags anyone especially Madonna they should inform themselves.

I wish Madonna would put out a statement but like many other things she will just let die down on its own 

Absolutely not. She shouldn’t give him the spotlight he so desperately craves.......it’s really annoying that he’s doing this, as I quiet like him artist. We all know the music industry is in a bit of mess, but this just seems really uncalled for, as he’s been paid for his work. 

16 minutes ago, Gus said:

Good article. Although I am a huge fan of electro clash style, it seems that Casey Spooner always have had some issues with Madonna. Great find. 👍👍👍

4 hours ago, side_streets said:

Something happened to some middle aged gay fans who used to love her and now dragging her all over social media...

I cannot understand them. Oh well... 

I cannot STAND them!!! They're all over the comments calling her all sorts of misogynist names and spreading lies.  I thought they were haters but every single profile I clicked had a Madonna post in their pics

4 hours ago, le smoking said:

I cannot STAND them!!! They're all over the comments calling her all sorts of misogynist names and spreading lies.  I thought they were haters but every single profile I clicked had a Madonna post in their pics

Give us the names!!