“God Control” thread

On 10/1/2019 at 1:05 AM, avoid the cliche said:

Full Offer Nissim Remix. Go to about 1:15 minute mark. 

The whole DJ thing is so laughable. And the remix has no soul whatsoever. Bland 2010s music. 

(But I’m not a remix person, so nevermind)

13 hours ago, Lolo said:

The whole DJ thing is so laughable. And the remix has no soul whatsoever. Bland 2010s music. 

it sounds like something from the early 00s to me. i think this song is going to be really hard to remix. i don't think anyone should be remixing it except mirwais tbh. like shep and WO did in the old days.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:57 PM, Lolo said:

It’s dull and generic. One of the worst mixes for Madame X. GC doesn’t translate well for a remix. It shouldn’t be remixed (just like Music, Impressive Instant, NKM, etc)

4 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

It’s dull and generic. One of the worst mixes for Madame X. GC doesn’t translate well for a remix. It shouldn’t be remixed (just like Music, Impressive Instant, NKM, etc)

I wish that new remixes were more like 80's remixes again, extended and enhanced but not devoid of the original production and meaning. 

5 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

It shouldn’t be remixed (just like Music, Impressive Instant, NKM, etc)

Not exactly. There are some fan mixes that are actually quite good, and way better than what some of these "pros" are doing lately.

@dubtronic says hello. :wink:

49 minutes ago, just!ce said:

When will the remixes be released? The Offer Nissim rosh hashana remix is fantastic!! 

we haven't even gotten the "crave" mixes yet, so probably 2020?

I’ve always wondered where the quote comes from at the beginning “This is your wake up call...I’m here to start your day”. I assume it’s not M. Anyone know?

2 hours ago, Fever said:

I’ve always wondered where the quote comes from at the beginning “This is your wake up call...I’m here to start your day”. I assume it’s not M. Anyone know?

I don't think it's her. Also the English speaking part in Ciao Bella... is that M too? Wrong thread for this question but anyways...

On 10/9/2019 at 8:08 PM, Fever said:

I assume it is Madonna...they've just manipulated her voice..as Mirwais likes to do

On 10/9/2019 at 4:08 AM, Fever said:

On 10/9/2019 at 6:49 AM, Andyrs said:

I don't think it's her. Also the English speaking part in Ciao Bella... is that M too? Wrong thread for this question but anyways...

Those are both Madonna.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:49 PM, Andyrs said:

The spoken words in Ciao Bella are her, but I doubt it's her voice in God Control. Somehow I always think it's Mercy. 😄

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

this has only 5.5m views, i mean wtf.

It is not of great quality.  A bootleg of a live DJ.  It will do better with the real deal HQ.

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

It is not of great quality.  A bootleg of a live DJ.  It will do better with the real deal HQ.

You know he meant the music video? 😆

Unfortunately, without promotion and it being such a long music video its views were doomed from the start. Viewers hate long videos with cutscenes. 

5 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

You know he meant the music video? 😆

Unfortunately, without promotion and it being such a long music video its views were doomed from the start. Viewers hate long videos with cutscenes. 

I did not understand that.  TY for the clartification.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:59 AM, Priceless said:

I'm not sure the bright, peppy voice belongs to Madonna. Vocal manipulation aside, it just doesn't sound like her voice in the slightest. I would love to be proven wrong!

On 10/15/2019 at 3:04 AM, strictmachine said:

Think the Fart Poem voice from truth or dare. With Mirwais manipulation on top. 

I actually thought it was sampled from truth or dare for a good week after hearing God Control.