I love "BATUKA" so much

1 hour ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

This post alone should merit a ban. A closer look at your account info look reveals you were banned here multiple times years ago. Still a moron and living in Orlando I see tripdastation!  *FLUSH*

Tnks , that was really an ignorant post

On 7/1/2019 at 11:39 AM, Voguerista said:

It took me a while to warm up to this song but now I love it and the cultural, daring, artistic ride it is musically. Most of all, it's a must for the journey this album takes us on. 

Yes. Batuka is an essential song on the album and like all of the tracks, just keeps me coming back for more. Batuka has an infectious atmosphere and the lyrics are on point. Time is going to be very kind to MX. My appreciation is only getting stronger. 

9 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Yes. Batuka is an essential song on the album and like all of the tracks, just keeps me coming back for more. Batuka has an infectious atmosphere and the lyrics are on point. Time is going to be very kind to MX. My appreciation is only getting stronger. 

+1! Couldn't agree more! Even though it threw me off at first, now I can't get enough of this magnificent journey!