Madame X radio station on Sirius

I hope Guy sees your dm @MLVC82 . 

Btw, I heard a cool Fever remix, Revolver, Incredible, Batuka, Crazy for You, Music, a Like a Prayer performance from Miami, Power of Goodbye, and more tonight. I love this channel. I hope they keep it permanently. 🙏🙏💫✨

On 7/10/2019 at 2:35 PM, jonluvsmaddy said:

UPDATED 7/23 2019 6:08PM

Songs I have not heard – by album

Like A Virgin:
Love Don’t Live Here Anymore

True Blue:
Ain’t No Big Deal

Like A Prayer:
Love Song
Act of Contrition
Supernatural

I’m Breathless:
He’s a Man
I’m Going Bananas
Cry Baby
Something to Remember
Back in Business
More
What Can You Lose
Now I’m Following You (Part I)
Now I’m Following You (Part II)

Erotica:
Did You Do It?
Up and Down Suite
Goodbye to Innocence
Get Over

Bedtime Stories:
Forbidden Love
Love Tried to Welcome Me
Let Down Your Guard

One-offs:
Guilty By Association
Freedom

Something to Remember:
I Want You
You’ll See 
Veras

Evita: 
I’ve only heard album version of DCFMA and Buenos Aires

Ray of Light:
Drowned World
Mer Girl
Has to Be

The Funny Song

American Life:
Hollywood
Intervention

Confessions:
I Love New York
Fighting Spirit
Super Pop
Erotica/You Thrill Me

Hey You

I’m Going to Tell You a Secret:
I Love New York

Hard Candy:
She’s Not Me
Voices
Ring My Bell

Celebration:
It’s So Cool

Broken

MDNA:
Gang Bang
Some Girls
I Don’t Give A 
I Fucked Up

Rebel Heart:
Devil Pray
Unapologetic Bitch
Bitch I’m Madonna
HeartBreakCity
Body Shop
Holy Water
Veni Vidi Vici
S.E.X.
Rebel Heart
Auto-tune Baby
Addicted
La Vie En Rose

Madame X:
Funana
Back That Up to the Beat
Ciao Bella

CONTEXT – I defend everything included here no matter how obscure given that I have heard:

Madonna Mix Side A (I’ve heard it three times)
Madonna Mix Side B (with a skip in Angel and a lot of skips/surface noise at the end of Dress You Up!)
Me Against the Music
Be Careful
Sidewalk Talk (many times)

History 
Like a Virgin/Hollywood (MTV) (also many times)
Music (Live mashup that goes from Sticky and Sweet into Live 8 )
And countless remixes of Bye Bye Baby, Erotica, Living for Love, American Pie, Girl Gone Wild, etc.

I've been on a Twitter mission for the last two days - progress is being made - Time Stood Still!!

EAMUmSgUwAEK9Zq.jpg

I think M sees right through his transparent ass. 

Like at the glad awards she called him out stating that he was legendary but not knowing why. Lol 

Shes aware of him which is why she won’t entertain his fake ass. 

Andy's hour -

Celebration (Benni Benassi mix)

Jump

I’m addicted

Drowned world (BT mix)

Give it 2 me

I want you

Love spent

Rebel Heart 

Veni Vidi Vici

Joan of Arc

Wash Over Me

Gone

Andy's second hour

Come Alive

Lucky Star/Hung Up (Confessions)

Music Inferno (Confessions)

La Isla Bonita / Lela Pala Tute (Sticky and Sweet)

”songs I didn’t like when they were released but then I did when she performed them live”:

4 Minutes (Sticky and Sweet)

Give Me All Your Lovin’ (MDNA)

”classic songs she did something unexpected with”

Open Your Heart / Sagarra Jo (MDNA)

Susan McLeod / Into the Groove (Reinvention)

”the classic”

Holiday (Rebel Heart)

On 7/26/2019 at 7:52 PM, jonluvsmaddy said:

Andy's hour -

Celebration (Benni Benassi mix)

Jump

I’m addicted

Drowned world (BT mix)

Give it 2 me

I want you

Love spent

Rebel Heart 

Veni Vidi Vici

Joan of Arc

Wash Over Me

Gone

Nice selection

On 7/24/2019 at 10:13 AM, Andgon144 said:

I think M sees right through his transparent ass. 

Like at the glad awards she called him out stating that he was legendary but not knowing why. Lol 

Shes aware of him which is why she won’t entertain his fake ass. 

The GLAAD awards comment was hilarious!

She's very aware of him, especially because he is good mates with Anderson Cooper. I'd say they've met on many occasions at a guess.

But he is just a bitchy queen that loves sensationalism and gossip, which is a very unflattering and grotesque.

Guest ditaluver

whats really lacking on this station is OLD TOUR cuts which I guess since they weren't released they cant be played??

this station NEEDS Blond Ambition live on there~! Fuck they could play a whole tour!!!! Why not the Barcelona show?? or Nice?  the pearl jam station is constantly playing fucking live shows!  there is so much material being overlooked.  

also there are so many remixes that have been ignored!  the maxi single of music is awesome! 

everytime I tune in I hear this used to be my playground (to the point where I now cant listen lol) 

13 hours ago, ditaluver said:

whats really lacking on this station is OLD TOUR cuts which I guess since they weren't released they cant be played??

this station NEEDS Blond Ambition live on there~! Fuck they could play a whole tour!!!! Why not the Barcelona show?? or Nice?  the pearl jam station is constantly playing fucking live shows!  there is so much material being overlooked.  

also there are so many remixes that have been ignored!  the maxi single of music is awesome! 

everytime I tune in I hear this used to be my playground (to the point where I now cant listen lol) 

It’s true - I think that she/Guy have to approve what they can play - odd choices on the remix and live front 

but the programmer who decided what to play made an interesting choice  - the channel is essentially these tracks:

Burning Up, Angel, True Blue, Causing a Commotion, Cherish, Vogue, Justify My Love, This Used to Be My Playground, I’ll Remember, Take a Bow - 

with a few Madame X, a few other hits, something from the MDNA tour, a remix of Deeper and Deeper, and one rando album track in two hour rotation - but I’ll take it -

Tonight I heard the Medellin LA95 remix and the Love Profusion Headcleanr Rock mix. ❤️❤️

I'm so addicted. I'm going to be sad when this channel is gone. 😪

1 hour ago, MaddyFanatic said:

So Bummed this is the last day for it. Wish they'd extend it thru the tour at least.

I wish they'd extend it too. What a fun party it's been. It's been so much better than I expected too with remixes (with some I've never heard or forgotten about) and old tour performances etc. 

Just now, Voguerista said:

I wish they'd extend it too. What a fun party it's been. It's been so much better than I expected too with remixes (with some I've never heard or forgotten about) and old tour performances etc. 

SO with you on this!! It NEEDS to become a permanent station. I only got the Sirius subscription because of MX channel and I do plan on cancelling once my "promo" period is over in 2 months.......if they keep it permanent though, I'd prob keep the subscription going!!

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

SO with you on this!! It NEEDS to become a permanent station. I only got the Sirius subscription because of MX channel and I do plan on cancelling once my "promo" period is over in 2 months.......if they keep it permanent though, I'd prob keep the subscription going!!

Let's keep our fingers crossed. If you have time, write or call them and let them know how you feel. 

14 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

To tell them how you feel on the channel, go to this link, scroll to where it says "contact". You can chat, email, or call:  https://m.siriusxm.com/contactus

Thank you Voguerista!! I went to their IG hoping to leave a comment about it but there was really nowhere to do it. Thank you for the link!! 😘

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Thank you Voguerista!! I went to their IG hoping to leave a comment about it but there was really nowhere to do it. Thank you for the link!! 😘

Anytime! 😘😘