Madame X radio station on Sirius

OOOOoooh loving hearing her tidbits about her songwriting, and most of all her voice, just a few seconds ago talking about writing Take A Bow, now on

I'm loving that this account is adding the clips of her taking about her songs. So great to hear her stories of the classics. Interesting that she recorded ITG in her apartment and supposedly you can hear sirens and other sounds in there! We need that demo!

1 hour ago, V.K said:

Is there a way to listen to this outside the US ?

No. They only cover US, Canada and Puerto Rico. I'm sure some might make it's way into YouTube though.

16 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I'm loving that this account is adding the clips of her taking about her songs. So great to hear her stories of the classics. Interesting that she recorded ITG in her apartment and supposedly you can hear sirens and other sounds in there! We need that demo!

Yes, absolutely brilliant! Love how she recorded JML:

It's awesome! I came home late after a work celebration at 10pm, remembered Madame X radio and ended up dancing and enjoying until 1am. 

8 minutes ago, justi5myluv said:

This is just what I need. Love her voice and her stories behind the songs. Hearing  how she sang JML with Lenny is just epic. They have such chemistry together. 

oh haven't heard that yet.

is it the same program every day or is it something new every day? I'm not familiar with these Sirius channels

8 minutes ago, T0pher said:

oh haven't heard that yet.

is it the same program every day or is it something new every day? I'm not familiar with these Sirius channels

Check the post by flip the switch, just scroll up a little 😀

Love hearing her thoughts and memories on her work. I could literally listen to her talk and share stories like this for days and never grow bored.

Right now they are playing Where's The Party! Yayy   I wish this channel was on Sirius permanently!! 

Already been listening.. love it. Especially hearing her explain this and that about certain songs.. really cool

7 minutes ago, JR! said:

I subscribed to it just now... so far only 80s and 90s M songs being played... do they play M X tracks on a regular basis? 

I've heard multiple songs from MDNA, American Life, Ray of light, and around 6 tracks from Madame X (Medellin, crazy, looking for Mercy, future, killers, god control)

Just a coincidence with what you're hearing. They definitely have Madonna's entire catalogue on this station. Plus remixes and live songs. Very well done channel!

Starting out our travels today with Sirius playing the Celebration johnny vicious club mix. Wow perfect. (Never heard this before hot). Happy 4th of July everyone. Be safe and have fun today. Xxx