Madame X radio station on Sirius

SiriusXM announced on Friday there will be a limited-run channel dedicated to the artist, which will launch July 1.

Madonna’s Madame X Radio will feature songs from the artist's decades-spanning career, including the recent No. 1 Madame X.

'You’ll learn more about the creative process behind my latest album and gain a deeper understanding of what drives me as an artist and a performer.

The channel will chronicle her legacy through some exclusive stories on the making of the album, including 'her commitment to bringing the world closer through the exploration of cultures and music.'

Sounds interesting!

OMG FINALLY!!!! I always see these limited time stations for cher, Garth Brooks and other crap entertainers, and I was always flabbergasted why Madonna never did this. Yay!

1 hour ago, AmericanLife95825 said:

Does this count for radio play 🤣🤣

EVERYONE TUNE, TUNE, TUNE!!!

It's in Canada too! (Thank god!) SO COOL!!!! Madonna ALL THE TIME. Some cool excerpts from Madonna talking about her Madame X Album. Sounds so amazing. wish this was permanent 😞 here's a screenshot from my SiriusXM app!

Screenshot_20190701-130720.png

1 minute ago, TRVC said:

It's in Canada too! (Thank god!) SO COOL!!!! Madonna ALL THE TIME. Some cool excerpts from Madonna talking about her Madame X Album. Sounds so amazing. wish this was permanent 😞 here's a screenshot from my SiriusXM app!

Screenshot_20190701-130720.png

How much is it to subsribe?

5 hours ago, ThinkOfMe said:

Talking about live to tell 💗💗💗 wrote it for Sean and wrote it for love 💗💗💗

Oh wow, could you tell those were older interview excerpts or is it brand new?

Hope sb can capture the interview parts 🙂

14 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Oh wow, could you tell those were older interview excerpts or is it brand new?

Hope sb can capture the interview parts 🙂

Sounded new, referees to the marriage as her first 

wow that actually seems very interesting.. do we know if there'll be repeats (because I can't imagine it be all new quotes during the day) Im very interested in hearing everything she said.. hopefully we'll get a short version of just the interview/her own retrospective?

Other artist who have had a limited time station have had then interviews and clips repeated at different times...I wish this would be a permanent station, it’s so good-got in the car and nothing fails was playing

35 minutes ago, ThinkOfMe said:

Sounded new, referees to the marriage as her first 

Thank you!

Sounds very interesting indeed. I might check it out for myself now!

Guest ditaluver
4 hours ago, ThinkOfMe said:

Other artist who have had a limited time station have had then interviews and clips repeated at different times...I wish this would be a permanent station, it’s so good-got in the car and nothing fails was playing

I love it! I got in the car and revolver was on! Never thought I'd hear that on the radio 🤣