“God Control” thread. Video OUT NOW!!!

9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I didn't watch dark ballet more than a few times, but this video is really a grower! It gets better with each watch

Yes it does!! I haven't watched a Madonna video this much back to back in....forever...maybe never actually!!!

Sh'es completely floored me. This must be what is was like to see LAP for the first time in 1989. 

I do think Dark Ballet is equally as amazing but......since she's actually in this one, it's obviously my preference. 

I’m just beyond amazed. This video is such a daring, bold and heart-wrenching statement, perfectly executed. In her fourth decade in this business she not only delivers one of her strongest albums but also 4 videos so far that rank among her best. The drive, determination and creativity of this woman is just unbelievable and truly makes her a cultural icon. She’s making headlines around the world and finally for all the right reasons. This era is truly one of the most remarkable ones of her entire career. 

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

Wow. Simply wow. 

This is incredible. The editing, the texts, the quote, the realism, the protest footage. It really does pack a punch every second is beautiful there really isn't any time wasted. You can really feel her frustration, her anger and her deep emotional plea throughout. It isn't nasty in its graphics either, it's actually very subliminal the actual gunshot scenes. 

I love her typing at her typewriter throughout like she is narrating the story as she ponders the state of humanity. It doesn't feel preachy like the secret project did, as gorgeous as it was, this simply feels like an artist who really does care about the insane state of gun violence in America. 

The song is brilliantly cut and edited into the footage as well. I can understand why it's taken the time it has to finish. For me it stands up as one of her best videos to date and in the midst of all pop videos we get normally this is a statement of epic proportions.

I can see it's trending and being talked about and that matters. I think it paints her perspective of gun crime beautifully without ego and without feeling like she's doing any of it to sell the song or even her....I'm just playing devils advocate when I say that as we know people attack her for being self indulgent. 

10/10 Madonna I am simply utterly impressed with this. In one simple word the video is sublime. And for all the right reasons. 

Gun Control Now. ✌🏽 

Yes to all.

Madame X is a storyteller. A fighter. :wow:

I absolutely love those shots. 

062C57B5-CF49-493F-9D85-35DAC4B0C8B1.jpeg

933692F4-F05D-4D5A-B8A2-1D5C4EB86158.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yes to all.

You could really feel her angst in those clips.

11 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yes to all.

:wow:  :inlove:

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

It's amazing to see Madonna on the charts now amongst the current pop stars it's quite remarkable  

no other legendary artist could accomplish this

True! I think her PR in this era has been yet on point! With god control she got lots of headlines on many news platforms....with link to her clip....

12 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yes to all.

all the images from this video are unbelievably beautiful and captures so many different emotions

the second pic top left is my fav

her eyes so powerful 

10 minutes ago, justinian said:

She’s doing very well!!!! 

D1196235-BCEB-4EA2-B38C-C515B5C90D51.jpeg

83FC0F50-32A0-436F-B837-F186CF64007E.jpeg

And the video is having a nice effect also on Itunes:

Album: Madame X

47 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

She ended this decade with delicious music and videos 

I feel like with both MDNA and RH she went back to serving some pretty amazing visuals, both in the videography department and the tour screens department, compared to, say, Get Together or GITM ...

But the art she's been unleashing on us since April 24 this year is on a whole different plane of existence

And I am so proud of her (also for that) and grateful that she obviously still cares a great deal about certain things, chart success or otherwise

Just now, Rebel Saviour said:

I love the fact that most Americans understood her message and this time they are praising and embracing her.

This  👍

6 minutes ago, promise to try said:

https://www.plasticosydecibelios.com/madonna-vuelve-a-liarla-con-un-video-sangriento-gratuito/

this man used to be a serious journalist. he used to love madonna...and suddenly something happened and he hates with passion everything and anything she does

His loss

Wow. Simply wow. 

This is incredible. The editing, the texts, the quote, the realism, the protest footage. It really does pack a punch every second is beautiful there really isn't any time wasted. You can really feel her frustration, her anger and her deep emotional plea throughout. It isn't nasty in its graphics either, it's actually very subliminal the actual gunshot scenes. 

I love her typing at her typewriter throughout like she is narrating the story as she ponders the state of humanity. It doesn't feel preachy like the secret project did, as gorgeous as it was, this simply feels like an artist who really does care about the insane state of gun violence in America. 

The song is brilliantly cut and edited into the footage as well. I can understand why it's taken the time it has to finish. For me it stands up as one of her best videos to date and in the midst of all pop videos we get normally this is a statement of epic proportions.

I can see it's trending and being talked about and that matters. I think it paints her perspective of gun crime beautifully without ego and without feeling like she's doing any of it to sell the song or even her....I'm just playing devils advocate when I say that as we know people attack her for being self indulgent. 

10/10 Madonna I am simply utterly impressed with this. In one simple word the video is sublime. And for all the right reasons. 

Gun Control Now. ✌🏽 

:clap:

Exactly. Which fits in with Madame X, the album, the character, the artist, perfectly. 

Madonna has shared with the world another part of her artistry, personality and humanity. I'm in awe of her yet again and it feels great!

37 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

I’m just beyond amazed. This video is such a daring, bold and heart-wrenching statement, perfectly executed. In her fourth decade in this business she not only delivers one of her strongest albums but also 4 videos so far that rank among her best. The drive, determination and creativity of this woman is just unbelievable and truly makes her a cultural icon. She’s making headlines around the world and finally for all the right reasons. This era is truly one of the most remarkable ones of her entire career. 

Absolutely

We are blessed and spoilt as a fandom

37 years

27 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yes to all.

So beautiful.