“God Control” thread. Video OUT NOW!!!

50 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

No drag queens to be seen?!

They are seen here and there as part of the crowd.

I don't get why some expected this to be a Cyndi Lauper type of video with drag queens miming along to the track and all dance dance and fun fun fun. It was reported to be a gruesome affair dealing with a shooting right from the start.

2 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

They are seen here and there as part of the crowd.

I don't get why some expected this to be a Cyndi Lauper type of video with drag queens miming along to the track and all dance dance and fun fun fun. It was reported to be a gruesome affair dealing with a shooting right from the start.

This

Still trending at number 3 in Brazil (YouTube). 

The video has really struck a nerve here. Most of my friends who haven’t cared for M since HC are in awe. 

Maybe it has to do with the fact that we’ve elected our own Trump, who’s been trying to loosen gun control...

😞

I love the video but her hypocrisy is pretty crazy

Her guards are ARMED, she used to kill pigeons for sport with GUNS while married to Guy Ritchie in the early 2000s, she has glamorized guns, as well as almost every rapper that she's worked with, herself many times.  Revolver... Gang Bang....

She has a photo of Angela Davis on her wall, Davis was part of the old school Black Panthers and was armed all the time, even shooting at people in a courtroom...

3 minutes ago, Samo said:

Her guards are ARMED, she used to kill pigeons for sport with GUNS while married to Guy Ritchie in the early 2000s, she has glamorized guns, as well as almost every rapper that she's worked with, herself many time.  Revolver... Gang Bang....

Rofl

And what bitch? Should Nicole Kidman atone for her sins too? Should Angelina Jolie? What about Clint Eastwood.

Have a fucking seat honey. This is art. 

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

Rofl

And what bitch? Should Nicole Kidman atone for her sins to? Should Angelina Jolie? What about Clint Eastwood.

Have a fucking seat honey. This is art. 

That's your response, when she's called out?

Really dude?

I usually hate when Madonna gets dragged by the media, because she is GENUINELY a good person with the best intentions but I do hope her fans ask questions about her previous history with guns and all the questions I asked above?

It doesn't make sense

1 minute ago, Samo said:

That's your response, when she's called out?

Really dude?

I usually hate when Madonna gets dragged by the media, because she is GENUINELY a good person with the best intentions but I do hope her fans ask questions about her previous history with guns and all the questions I asked above?

It doesn't make sense

I will tel you what doesn't make sense. - a damn Madonna fan who "ALL OF A SUDDEN" claims to not understand when the bitch is playing a character or acting out emotions through physical metaphors. She's been doing this ever since she gave a damn rosary a hand job on the Blond Ambition tour.

You really sound either a) dumb as a rock or b) eager for trolling credit on a stupid internet message board. Either scenario is REALLY sad and I'd just checkmate out of this debate right now because there is no way you're going to win it on this message board right now. Save your laptop battery. 

Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

I will tel you what doesn't make sense. - a damn Madonna fan who "ALL OF A SUDDEN" claims to not understand when the bitch is playing a character or acting out emotions through physical metaphors. She's been doing this ever since she gave a damn rosary a hand job on the Blond Ambition tour.

You really sound either a) dumb as a rock or b) eager for trolling credit on a stupid internet message board. Either scenario is REALLY sad and I'd just checkmate out of this debate right now because there is no way you're going to win it on this message board right now. Save your laptop battery. 

Her guards are armed and one saved her life by shooting that intruder, in the butt, in 1995 after he broke into one if her mansions to kill her

Was she playing a character when she was killing innocent animals for sport?

It seems the extreme far left has turned moderate open minded liberals into SHEEP who don't ask questions, they just go along with the narrative

3 minutes ago, Samo said:

Her guards are armed and one saved her life by shooting that intruder, in the butt, in 1995 after he broke into one if her mansions to kill her

keyword: GUARDS

5 minutes ago, Samo said:

It seems the extreme far left has turned moderate open minded liberals into SHEEP who don't ask questions, they just go along with the narrative

Ok let us all accept your premise (though let me make it clear, I DO NOT) that Madonna has been a complicit gun promoter in the past and (according to you, this is YOUR implication not mine) - she has overlooked the suffering of other human beings in favor of her own artistic statements.

You're saying that this excludes her from (AT THE BARE MINIMUM) changing her tune and realizing that guns are a gravely serious issue in the United States and using her massive influence to speak on it?

Is that what you're saying here? I am trying to understand YOUR argument. Because from the looks of it, it doesn't hold up no matter which way I slice it. Leading me to believe you're only on here to cause problems - OR - you're just a major dolt who has zero critical thinking skills. 

Just now, coco said:

keyword: GUARDS

Yes but that's what guns SHOULD be used for, protection, I'm 100% for strict gun control laws and the outright BANNING of assault weapons and semi automatics but, many US cities have good gun control laws and guess what, homicide by ILLEGALLY purchased firearms is still sky high, most criminals get the guns illegally, so the laws end up being irrelevant

If someone wants to kill you, they will, if not guns then knives , running you over with their car, or even bombs

We need PEOPLE Control

Just now, Samo said:

Yes but that's what guns SHOULD be used for, protection, I'm 100% for strict gun control laws and the outright BANNING of assault weapons and semi automatics but, many US cities have good gun control laws and guess what, homicide by ILLEGALLY purchased firearms is still sky high, most criminals get the guns illegally, so the laws end up being irrelevant

If someone wants to kill you, they will, if not guns then knives , running you over with their car, or even bombs

We need PEOPLE Control

LMFAO

Which NRA executive is cutting your paychecks? And if the answer is none of them, how have you not sent in your resume to them yet?

25 minutes ago, Samo said:

Her guards are ARMED, she used to kill pigeons for sport with GUNS while married to Guy Ritchie in the early 2000s, she has glamorized guns, as well as almost every rapper that she's worked with, herself many times.  Revolver... Gang Bang....

She has a photo of Angela Davis on her wall, Davis was part of the old school Black Panthers and was armed all the time, even shooting at people in a courtroom...

She said she woke up, is that not enough?

7 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

She said she woke up, is that not enough?

No it's not. Not for self-loathing Americans who were raised or hav been surrounded by flailing conservative propaganda. I know all about these people. The death of the conservative movement is causing short circuiting all over the west. That's how we got Brexit and Trump. Logic flies out the window, it's all grievance for these people now. 

38 minutes ago, Samo said:

Why are you being so literal? She never said she was calling for an out right ban. She's calling for GUN CONTROL.

Fuck off @Samo you twat. I am so glad i live in Australia where we took action and introduced tough gun laws after a massacre. Whilst certain people can legally own guns like security armour guards, police and farm people i feel totally safe that i can go about my life and not have to worry about gun violence. Yes it may occur due to illegal guns or people  with legal guns going crazy but i am very happy to live in a country where buying fire arms  is very restrictive. At least i know if some one  is crazy or mad or angry they can't in the heat of the moment lose their shit grab a gun and shoot up a place out of anger.

Just now, Leebf said:

Fuck off @Samo you twat. I am so glad i live in Australia where we took action and introduced tough gun laws after a massacre. Whilst certain people can legally own guns like security armour guards, police and farm people i feel totally safe that i can go about my life and not have to worry about gun violence. Yes it may occur due to illegal guns or people  with legal guns going crazy but i am very happy to live in a country where buying fire arms  is very restrictive. At least i know if some one  is crazy or mad or angry they can't in the heat of the moment lose their shit grab a gun and shoot up a place out of anger.

💪💪💪

33 minutes ago, Samo said:

Frankly, I hope you are finally banned from this forum. You are clearly a troll, and from the early beginning. You are one of those people who claim in social media to be fans but attack her. And, of course, your post is stupid and absurd. What a horrible person you are. 

8 minutes ago, Toni said:

Heading for that million!

Anyone know the numbers for Medellin at around this same time?

977,416 now! 

I have no idea, but "Medellín" had 4.2 million in its first 24 hours

46 minutes ago, Samo said:

Omg the cat is finally out of the bag :dead:

talking about hypocrisy, you should all give us a class with your "experience" on the matter, :rotfl:

10 minutes ago, Toni said:

Heading for that million!

Anyone know the numbers for Medellin at around this same time?

It is not to be compared to Medellin because the Maluma brigade are the ones giving lots of views to the video and the BB Awards performance, not to mention the Spotify streaming. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Gun control is not gun prohibition. Some people need guns and should have them. Most people don't need them and shouldn't. But most of all, semi-automatic weapons should be prohibited, in my opinion. Even though gun death has steadily declined in the US since 1993, it's still a very important issue. Using gun imagery in art is a completely serapate subject.

Just now, CzarnaWisnia said:

Gun control is not gun prohibition. Some people need guns and should have them. Most people don't need them and shouldn't. But most of all, semi-automatic weapons should be prohibited, in my opinion. Even though gun death has steadily declined in the US since 1993, it's still a very important issue. Using gun imagery in art is a completely serapate subject.

To be honest, no person unrelated to guard services need a gun.