“God Control” thread. Video OUT NOW!!!

She truly has zero fucks to give. She will be shredded by certain groups and she knows it. But she doesn’t give a fuck and speaks up for what she believes in. She deserves so much respect and support. This woman is simply amazing!

Wow! It's so impactful yet beautiful at the same time! Thank you Madonna!

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I really love it, don't get me wrong.. but I was hoping for the song to get more attention.. you can't really get "into" it. it's selling a message, not a song

My fav video from this era!!!! I got chills!!! Yes I agree, there are too many scenes interrupting the song, the video is focusing on a msg

Oh wow. What a masterpiece.

More and more artists should use their platform to address this.

She simply shows over and over why she's the Queen of Pop and the rest are... them.

One of her best videos ever... she’d better get some fucking awards! 

It’s definitely NOT promoting the song but the message. 

5 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

My fav video from this era!!!! I got chills!!! Yes I agree, there are too many scenes interrupting the song, the video is focusing on a msg

I had to get into it, maybe because I was expecting the controversial moments just at the end, but im really loving it now. 

Holy shit. That video is amazing. Wow what a statement and it had an interesting story line, and that scene with all the coffins line up in a row has a real impact of the sad reality of a shooting spree.

I just can’t 

shes still doing shit like this and it’s fucking amazing 

THIS IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ADORE 

I am floored, once again, by this woman. I was probably the most concerned person on this forum about this video, thinking she was going to go batshit and do this wrong.

It is brilliantly conceived and the message is so smartly delivered. She really is a creative genius. I am very moved. 

14 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I really love it, don't get me wrong.. but I was hoping for the song to get more attention.. you can't really get "into" it. it's selling a message, not a song

The message is more important than the song. WE NEED TO WAKE UP!

We should be so proud to be fans of a woman who believes in the good of humanity to stop violence like this.

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

I am floored, once again, by this woman. I was probably the most concerned person on this forum about this video, thinking she was going to go batshit and do this wrong.

It is brilliantly conceived and the message is so smartly delivered. She really is a creative genius. I am very moved. 

I think putting the shooting in the beginning and letting the 'song' take a back seat shows a lot of integrity.