Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna & Anitta to shoot "Faz Gostoso" video in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil?


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Exactly.

LAP and DJ are from the same album for goodness sake.

Yes and they're the outputs of her creativity. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wishlist:

- Some sort of storyline to keep it in line with the Madame X branding.

- Mostly outdoors.

- No carnival theme. This isn't a samba. This is Brazilian funk.

- Both looking breathtakingly hot.

- Sexy.

- Invite some Brazilian celebrities. Most will definitely say yes.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

My wishlist:

- Some sort of storyline to keep it in line with the Madame X branding.

- Mostly outdoors.

- No carnival theme. This isn't a samba. This is Brazilian funk.

- Both looking breathtakingly hot.

- Sexy.

- Invite some Brazilian celebrities. Most will definitely say yes.

 

Yes, all of this!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

My wishlist:

- Some sort of storyline to keep it in line with the Madame X branding.

- Mostly outdoors.

- No carnival theme. This isn't a samba. This is Brazilian funk.

- Both looking breathtakingly hot.

- Sexy.

- Invite some Brazilian celebrities. Most will definitely say yes.

It probably will end up being something like this:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Je5u5 said:
21 hours ago, Nick said:

We need Anita to squat on more bottles for this video.

This.

Dirty STD ridden pool party vibes please.

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

My wishlist:

- Some sort of storyline to keep it in line with the Madame X branding.

- Mostly outdoors.

- No carnival theme. This isn't a samba. This is Brazilian funk.

- Both looking breathtakingly hot.

- Sexy.

- Invite some Brazilian celebrities. Most will definitely say yes.

 

Thank god for this! I've been saying this all the time but some fans still insist on Carnival theme   :crazy:

A Carnival theme would be the MOST EMBARRASSING thing ever for her. Talk about being a clueless GRINGO! Anyway, I'm sure Anitta would make sure that wouldn't happen..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

A Carnival theme would be the MOST EMBARRASSING thing ever for her. Talk about being a clueless GRINGO!

This.

I forgot to add:

- No major interruptions during the song. Let it play through. Otherwise it won't be played at the parties like it deserves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

This.

I forgot to add:

- No major interruptions during the song. Let it play through. Otherwise it won't be played at the parties like it deserves.

I understand what you say, but I am afraid that we can receive some Samba and mulatas.

There is sort of samba’s drum in the middle-end of the song, so I would not be surprised.

I trust her and maybe even a “gringo” dancing video would be funny. A part of that, I am not sure she will twerk the same way Anitta can...

Edited by rodials
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rodials said:

I understand what you say, but I am afraid that we can receive some Samba and mulatas.

There is sort of samba’s drum in the middle-end of the song, so I would not be surprised.

I trust her and maybe even a “gringo” dancing video would be funny. A part of that, I am not sure she will twerk the same way Anitta can...

We don't need Carnival and passistas to the samba part. Samba is much more than Carnival. Carnival is a specific party but Samba is a genre of music and it doesn't need to be defined by those ridiculous generalizations, it's much more than that.

Just look at how embarrassing Beyoncé and Alicia Keys look recording a video that was canned:

Even the reporter was mocking them :lmao:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

We don't need Carnival and passistas to the samba part. Samba is much more than Carnival. Carnival is a specific party but Samba is a genre of music and it doesn't need to be defined by those ridiculous generalizations, it's much more than that.

Just look at how embarrassing Beyoncé and Alicia Keys look recording a video that was canned:

Even the reporter was mocking them :lmao:

 

 

 

It’s true! I forget about this video. They never ever released them! It shouldn’t be that bad though. What a pitty.

Anyway, I al Justina saying that I would not be surprised to see anything related to passistas. 

Personally, would love a favela or suburban esthetics as the song itself claims for an outside video.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the end of the day, She will do whatever she wants, as always.

I just hope there will be less “yes” people around her this time. 

Anitta videos are according to her esthetic usually so I assume there will be some “symbiosis” here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:10 AM, Je5u5 said:

My wishlist:

- Some sort of storyline to keep it in line with the Madame X branding.

- Mostly outdoors.

- No carnival theme. This isn't a samba. This is Brazilian funk.

- Both looking breathtakingly hot.

- Sexy.

- Invite some Brazilian celebrities. Most will definitely say yes.

 

I second this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, rodials said:

It’s true! I forget about this video. They never ever released them! It shouldn’t be that bad though. What a pitty.

Anyway, I al Justina saying that I would not be surprised to see anything related to passistas. 

Personally, would love a favela or suburban esthetics as the song itself claims for an outside video.

I would love something like the cinematography of this video:

It's the best Brazilian music video production I've seen in years!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2019 at 12:18 AM, Mat.Guy said:

Thank god for this! I've been saying this all the time but some fans still insist on Carnival theme   :crazy:

A Carnival theme would be the MOST EMBARRASSING thing ever for her. Talk about being a clueless GRINGO! Anyway, I'm sure Anitta would make sure that wouldn't happen..

 

Totally

Leave the Carnival to Kilo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, XXL said:

 

Totally

Leave the Carnival to Kilo

The scenes of Faz Gostoso in the small amazon documentary are from Favelas and people dancing Samba...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rodials said:

The scenes of Faz Gostoso in the small amazon documentary are from Favelas and people dancing Samba...

 

Which is very different from carnival

carnaval-rio-5.jpg

dancer-at-carnival-in-rio.jpg

This is what we are saying would look ridiculous. Too Kylie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Which is very different from carnival

carnaval-rio-5.jpg

dancer-at-carnival-in-rio.jpg

This is what we are saying would look ridiculous. Too Kylie.

 

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please no folklore elements, it looks ridiculous and just reinforce cliches. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where does the confidence in the video happening come from? A journalist?

The tour is two months away and Madonna’s been busy since the album dropped. If it were to happen, planning would only start now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2019 at 11:07 PM, Geiger83 said:

Please no folklore elements, it looks ridiculous and just reinforce cliches. 

I can´t see an american artist shooting a video in brazil without showing fabelas/carnival...but she shot a video for a song called medellin in portugal, so who knows, it may end having a video with take a bow´s third part!!! the bullfighter follows madonna to brazil!!!😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I can´t see an american artist shooting a video in brazil without showing fabelas/carnival...but she shot a video for a song called medellin in portugal, so who knows, it may end having a video with take a bow´s third part!!! the bullfighter follows madonna to brazil!!!😂

Well, if a video is being shot I really hope there is no Carnival theme because carnival only works in its context, otherwise it really looks ridiculous. Besides Faz Gostoso is funk carioca and Carnival has its own music (which btw is different in each region of Brazil). Favela is an acceptable reference in this case because funk carioca is associated with it. I'd rather they would do something random (Madge and Anitta dancing with a Bullfighter a la TAB/ LFL 🤣) than doing something with bad taste envolving samba and carnival

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spy Madame X and Anitta in some sort of Mission Impossible-esque assignment in a favela where they lure a gostoso mobster with their sexiness and their dance moves ot their trap in order to retrieve a briefcase with documents or something.

At some point they do ass to ass choreo.

Drag Maluma for a cameo to link it with Medellin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...