Madonna & Anitta to shoot "Faz Gostoso" video in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil?

Would love this. This era videowise would probably end up up there with ROL. Medellin video is among her best. Crave is not huge, but she looks amazing. 1990 teas. Dark Ballet doesn't excite me, cause she isn't in it. God Control seems like an absolutely amazing video AND song. If she releases Batuka - one of my absolute faves on MadameX with a great video, I will be sooooooooo HAPPY! And now Faz Gostoso, which is also a HUGE FAVOURITE OF MINE. It seems 3 of my favs may get big videos - GC, Batuka and Faz!!! It feels like ROL era videowise! Bring it ON!

Wow, so many videos this era... Medellin, Crave, Dark Ballet, I Rise, God Control, Faz Gostoso and they are all so far of very good production value and artsy... 

Just now, mtzlplk said:

Wow, so many videos this era... Medellin, Crave, Dark Ballet, I Rise, God Control, Faz Gostoso and they are all so far of very good production value and artsy... 

+ Batuka

35 minutes ago, Mad-donna said:

Is it confirmed somewhere there will be a video for Batuka too?

There were pics of her shooting a video on a beach with the Batukeras women. Thats why it is heavily rumoured its for Batuka. Here is the image:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuwdqD9H51u1lHnygzrRT

36983893-729E-45A4-A858-AD4017807F94.jpe

55 minutes ago, karbatal said:

To be honest I don't find Batuka a song to be released in a video. I would prefer of course I Don't Search I Find and Looking For Mercy. 

+ yes, batuka is great song but i don’t think deserves to have a music video. I also think I don’t search i find must have video

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

To be honest I don't find Batuka a song to be released in a video. I would prefer of course I Don't Search I Find and Looking For Mercy. 

Whyyyy? I think its sooo great 💋. But of course I love IDSIF and LFM and I would adore if any of them had a video!

17 minutes ago, elijah said:

Whyyyy? I think its sooo great 💋. But of course I love IDSIF and LFM and I would adore if any of them had a video!

Yes, I love the idea, Madonna representing something new on music scene

28 minutes ago, Andra said:

Batuka is one of the BEST songs on the album and it will RIGHTFULLY have a video.

True. God Control, Batuka and Faz Gostoso all deserve to be HUGE HITS. Hope at least one becomes one. I d add IDSIF to this list.

28 minutes ago, elijah said:

True. God Control, Batuka and Faz Gostoso all deserve to be HUGE HITS. Hope at least one becomes one. I d add IDSIF to this list.

Batuka is an INCREDIBLE song, but it wouldn’t make a good single I’m afraid...

The others you mentioned would though! ❤️

4 hours ago, elijah said:

Would love this. This era videowise would probably end up up there with ROL. Medellin video is among her best. Crave is not huge, but she looks amazing. 1990 teas. Dark Ballet doesn't excite me, cause she isn't in it. God Control seems like an absolutely amazing video AND song. If she releases Batuka - one of my absolute faves on MadameX with a great video, I will be sooooooooo HAPPY! And now Faz Gostoso, which is also a HUGE FAVOURITE OF MINE. It seems 3 of my favs may get big videos - GC, Batuka and Faz!!! It feels like ROL era videowise! Bring it ON!

I think Batuka will be like Dark Ballet (promo single/video with M having a cameo). 

That's great news. This was the song that did really well on iTunes. Could be a summer jam! 

So we know for what song the video she filmed at the graffitid building?

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

That's great news. This was the song that did really well on iTunes. Could be a summer jam! 

So we know for what song the video she filmed at the graffitid building?

A friend told me that was Batuka as well, not sure how true that is tho

8 hours ago, Humberto77rj said:

This journalist is extremely close to her. Like Perez and Lady Gaga a few years back.

If there is someone who knows real info about her, he's the one!

Wasn’t he the one the first to announce the collaboration with Anitta?

12 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yes, a well deserved one!

+100000000000000000

Edited by idro

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Wasn’t he the one the first to announce the collaboration with Anitta?

Yes. He was the first to spill the tea.

It’s already a hit in Brazil so why not.

Just not sure how it would translate in other parts of the world and not personally up for seeing M twerking in a video.

It may lose all that creative flow from all the previous videos this era. 

Just now, animalinstinct said:

It’s already a hit in Brazil so why not.

Just not sure how it would translate in other parts of the world and not personally up for seeing M twerking in a video.

It may lose all that creative flow from all the previous videos this era. 

The video will match the tone of the song. That’s what a music video is. If you want something serious and deep go watch Dark Ballet. 

9 minutes ago, Barbie said:

The video will match the tone of the song. That’s what a music video is. If you want something serious and deep go watch Dark Ballet. 

Exactly.

LAP and DJ are from the same album for goodness sake.