Madonna & Anitta to shoot "Faz Gostoso" video in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil?

According to Brazilian journalist Leo Dias, Madonna & Anitta will shoot a video for "Faz Gostoso" at Honório Gurgel in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! He was also the first guy to report that Anitta would collab with Madonna and that she was going to cover Faz Gostoso from Blaya in the first place.

D97kzNQXsAAe6PZ.jpg

I am down for this! An outdoor Brazilian carnival theme interspersed with some studio footage would be perfect!🎉🥳👯‍♀️👯‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

“Ele não quer compromisso e na minha casa é perigoso..”

C26CAC07-EB67-421A-84A1-A6A64A66C4C3.gif

Oh yaaasss! I'd love to her M in full Carmen Miranda mode for this video!

94169040-a03d-4c40-8def-7dccc06b979e_1.b

1 hour ago, Nick said:

We need Anita to squat on more bottles for this video.

This.

Dirty STD ridden pool party vibes please.

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

According to Brazilian journalist Leo Dias, Madonna & Anitta will shoot a video for "Faz Gostoso" at Honório Gurgel in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil! He was also the first guy to report that Anitta would collab with Madonna and that she was going to cover Faz Gostoso from Blaya in the first place.

D97kzNQXsAAe6PZ.jpg

It sounds great.

I had to Google this:  Honório Gurgel is a neighborhood middle-class area located in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It borders the Rio de Janeiro neighborhoods of Rocha Miranda, Marechal Hermes, Bento Ribeiro, Coelho Neto, Barros Filho, and Guanabara.

Brazilian singers Anitta and Gabriel Diks were raised in the neighborhood.

1 hour ago, headonfire said:

This is amazing. If this is indeed true, after God Control we still have the video for Batuka and then Faz Gostoso. She's serving music video after music video for this era. We are not worthy. 🙌

Amen!

27 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Faz gostoso audio has more than 4 millions of view already!!  

:clap:

I just love this song so much. To the point that it's making me obsessed with the original version as well. Needless to say I prefer Madonna's version :laugh:

It's such a treat listening to Madonna sing in Spanish and Portuguese on this record. Queen of Life forever and ever

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I'm not a big fan of the song, but I'm all for a bright and fun video.  If it's true, they need to get moving on this quickly.  It might take up to a month for them to get it all edited, and by then the momentum of the song might die down.  But who knows?  The video could definitely revive the momentum. 

This journalist is extremely close to her. Like Perez and Lady Gaga a few years back.

If there is someone who knows real info about her, he's the one!