Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

10 hours ago, Master Dita said:

Does anyone know who I can directly contact about my shirts still not arriving. Its been like 4 months 🤦🏻‍♂️

I had to email the Madonna Store a few times before I heard anything

14 hours ago, madgefan said:

I swear I won't be getting anything from her stores again!

Same here. Between this and the LAP 30 experience, I'm done with them. 

I used a gift card to pay for LAP t-shirt back in MARCH.....well, I assumed they took the payment at that time but THREE MONTHS later they attempted and I've already used the gift card.....I guess I thought I had more on it because I assumed the payment was already taken, so yes, in a way it is my fault but why in the fuck do they wait over 3 months to try to take payment?? WTF?? Never received bracelet that comes with bundle, I didn't even email about it though because I just don't care at this point. I'm not waiting 6 fucking months for a bracelet that really I didn't care that much about to begin with. It's just a matter of principle though. This is the ONLY job they have.....it's not like this is Amazon or something, yet they manage to fuck up virtually EVERYONE'S order in some way or another. Either change mgmt or just shut this shit down at this point. :thumbsdown:

By this coming Thursday, it will be the 24th business day from the initial shipping date.

I'll email them again what are you gonna do?
What are you gonna do?
Talk to me -- tell me your shipment
Am I in them?
You put this in me
So now what, so now what?

17 hours ago, madgefan said:

I swear I won't be getting anything from her stores again!

Lesson learned! Next M era stick to the reliable online shops or sellers. Her official store is :janetflop:

With M15, in 2024, I will order everything from Fnac. I received the goods from them 1 day before the actual release date. And everything was just perfect. They know how to appreciate their customers. 

On 7/13/2019 at 10:32 AM, karbatal said:

No, i'm serious. About the litography, it's some kind of thick paper poster with Madame X manifesto and somebody has hand-written that I have number 33 of 500. I highly doubt there's more than 35 sold :lol:

Could you post a pic please? I'm contemplating getting the lithograph or the blanket

38 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

Could you post a pic please? I'm contemplating getting the lithograph or the blanket

The blanket is actually quite nice!

I have received NOTHING from all 3 of my orders on the US Madonna store. I’ll open a claim on PayPal, this is just abusive from them. They sent my clear vinyl bundle last monday and it’s not tracked. It will never arrive.

I received a $10 refund to my PayPal, I assume it’s for the Freedom fighter bracelet that wasn’t included with the record and T-shirt.  Then I got an email with a $20 gift card to the store. And today, the bracelet arrived in the mail. :lol: hot mess.

I had dropped them an email and will wait for 72 hours to see if they will reply or not.

Otherwise I will get my credit card company to cancel the transaction.

35 minutes ago, Bill said:

I received a $10 refund to my PayPal, I assume it’s for the Freedom fighter bracelet that wasn’t included with the record and T-shirt.  Then I got an email with a $20 gift card to the store. And today, the bracelet arrived in the mail. :lol: hot mess.

Lmfao! What a disaster! At least you getting money 😂 

I’ve been waiting for my 2 shirts since April. Got a $20 gift card the other day. Apparently its in back up

This week I contacted both her US and UK stores. The US store said that as the clear vynil (which I preorederd in April) had been shipped through standard shipping I should wait til the 24th business day for it to arrive here. Well, today is the 25th so I wrote them back to see if they can give me any solution. On the other side, the UK store, where I preordered the deluxe cassette back in April, told me that I could choose between a refund or an exchange. I'm thinking about this solution as they clearly try to show more respect to their costumers. Has anybody asked for an exchange there? What did you get in return?

I think I loath her official stores now. 

2 hours ago, horn said:

I had dropped them an email and will wait for 72 hours to see if they will reply or not.

Otherwise I will get my credit card company to cancel the transaction.

This should be the new title for this topic!

We are working on your request and will respond within 72 business hours. Thanks again, the Madonna Store

3 minutes ago, madgefan said:

This week I contacted both her US and UK stores. The US store said that as the clear vynil (which I preorederd in April) had been shipped through standard shipping I should wait til the 24th business day for it to arrive here. Well, today is the 25th so I wrote them back to see if they can give me any solution.

Gurl, we're on the same boat!

56 minutes ago, Crozzauk said:

Has anyone yet managed to work out the point of the Standard edition yet?

Label obligation apparently?

I emailed about my order and was told everything I ordered (Litho bundle, black vinyl, clear vinyl, standard cd, tote, scarf, necklace) is in the final stage of fulfilment and should ship "soon", however the eye patch won't be shipping until late September due to manufacturing issues. I've received 2 x $20 vouchers and a refund on my shipping costs - which was about $60AUD.

The MX logo pin has also shipped, so that's something I guess! 😄