Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

8 hours ago, cocolattee said:

I sent back that ugly tshirt and asked them to replace it with the one from the other bundle,  I got after 3 weeks and it looks a lot better

FF93D585-E6D4-41B7-81E5-466D993683C3.jpeg

I asked for a refund for that ugly shirt, here's what they replied:

"I apologize, this is the shirt we received from the vendor. Unfortunately sometimes the stock photos we receive do not match 100% but are typically pretty close to the finished product. I can offer you 20% refund off this item."

😑

14 hours ago, Greeny said:

I asked for a refund for that ugly shirt, here's what they replied:

"I apologize, this is the shirt we received from the vendor. Unfortunately sometimes the stock photos we receive do not match 100% but are typically pretty close to the finished product. I can offer you 20% refund off this item."

😑

pretty close to the finished product? in what universe?

On 10/10/2019 at 1:23 PM, cocolattee said:

I sent back that ugly tshirt and asked them to replace it with the one from the other bundle,  I got after 3 weeks and it looks a lot better

FF93D585-E6D4-41B7-81E5-466D993683C3.jpeg

The shirt literally staring at your phone. "Is that a phone I see on during my concert?"

• 5 weeks later...

Guess what! I finally got the deluxe cassette I ordered back in April when the Medellin single was released. The parcel was marked as shipped on June 10 but I didn't receive it til November 12. Either the online store is crappy as hell or my local post office sucks big time. I vote for both lmao At least I got a full refund in August 🤣

48 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Guess what! I finally got the deluxe cassette I ordered back in April when the Medellin single was released. The parcel was marked as shipped on June 10 but I didn't receive it til November 12. Either the online store is crappy as hell or my local post office sucks big time. I vote for both lmao At least I got a full refund in August 🤣

That makes me wonder if I'll ever get my vinyl + t-shirt bundle that was shipped back in August 🙄

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:45 AM, madgefan said:

I wonder who runs her store? A bunch of sloths? :chuckle: 

• 2 weeks later...

So I was wondering...is the UK store better when it comes to shipping orders and customer service? My experience with the US store has been a complete disaster and after two attempts and still no merch I am ready to ask for a refund and never ever order from them again.

6 hours ago, holaesjose said:

So I was wondering...is the UK store better when it comes to shipping orders and customer service? My experience with the US store has been a complete disaster and after two attempts and still no merch I am ready to ask for a refund and never ever order from them again.

Yes, all mine was fine and on time.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:16 PM, horn said:

Yes, UK store is much better.

Still shit though.

It took over two weeks to ship my standard cd in July and only after I emailed them. They sent me my confirmation email last month!