Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

21 hours ago, Bretticus said:

I received the majority of my order yesterday, just awaiting the tote and blanket now.

I finally received my Tote bag yesterday, Its so crappy and flimsy I think I'm gonna turn it into a cushion

7 hours ago, LaDita said:

I finally received my Tote bag yesterday, Its so crappy and flimsy I think I'm gonna turn it into a cushion

Haha, yes my Like a Prayer one I received was such bad quality. I regret ordering it, but too late now.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:33 PM, ricardoanaya1102 said:

I hate standard post cause in Mexico and especially in my city those packages NEVER arrive. The bracelet arrived last Friday in a small envelope but that’s all I received. Fortunately I’ve been refunded but if the orders were shipped I wonder where are they? 

So glad you'd chosen the refund.

I can bet you that they have NOT sent out a shit. Even if they did, it would be all dented or broken for your record & CD.

Whereas for the rest of the garment, gurl, you should scroll back and read those comments. It does not worth your time & money.

I regret not choosing refund.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, madgefan said:

I finally got my LP pre-ordered on April 17. I got my refund 2 weeks ago. I won bitches.

Was it tracked or standard like mine? I was refunded as well but it was supposedly shipped but it’s taking waaay too long and I see you’re located in Chile. I’m in Mexico which is a little closer I think but mexican post is trash 

4 hours ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

Was it tracked or standard like mine? I was refunded as well but it was supposedly shipped but it’s taking waaay too long and I see you’re located in Chile. I’m in Mexico which is a little closer I think but mexican post is trash 

It wasn't tracked and I believe that's the reason these purchases are taking so long to get to the buyers. I don't think the store even offered me the option to pay more money to get it here safe and sound and #SOON. I don't understand why... They wouldn't be losing money over the uncertainty of their business which impacts customers' satisfaction! It's not very smart of them, is it? 

Anyway, I suggest that you wait a few more days because it might arrive. I had lost any hope over this matter but I got lucky. Thanks Madonna! 🙏

Just received a bundle but with no lithograph/manifesto. It was opened by stupid mexican customs so I don’t know whether they stole it or it was never there. I can’t contact them cause I’ve already been refunded. Anyone else received it like this? I got the bracelet on an envelope weeks ago. 

It's tragic reading people STILL haven't received or are just receiving items now.......over 2 months after album release. There's just no excuse. They should just close up shop at this point, seriously or hand it over to someone else that gives a f*ck. 

They had ONE job!! I ended up getting all of my stuff but still, never again!!!

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

It's tragic reading people STILL haven't received or are just receiving items now.......over 2 months after album release. There's just no excuse. They should just close up shop at this point, seriously or hand it over to someone else that gives a f*ck. 

agreed, never again

20 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I was lucky and cancelled a few items just in time and got my refund. It is pathetic in all levels.

On 8/6/2019 at 3:11 AM, tuckeye said:

lets see the receipt. maybe peeps can help you

One month passed....they did refund my shipping cost....however, I received only the "freedom fighter" bracelet and nothing else!!  I'm going to write another email to them today to complain about this 😑

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2019 at 2:34 PM, cocolattee said:

I got my second bundle yesterday and the tshirt looks NOTHING like the one on her website... I really wanna ask for a refund 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

133C6734-D72C-4C23-BB79-EEDF504E6EFE.jpeg

6E109FFB-852E-483D-8A18-9B051F8A4B7F.jpeg

just got my bundle after almost 6 moths....

Same shirt as yours 😫

and my eyepatch is still missing

nowhere to be found

what a terrible service

My clear vinyl bundle was shipped on August 1 and still hasn't arrived. At this point I've accepted it probably will never get here so got a full refund. It's a shame because I was planning on getting some tour merchandise from the website but after this I'm not so sure anymore.

Ordering from Madonna’s store is the worst. Been dealing with them since early 2000’s and I’d give them a 50% accuracy rate. It’s never been known for great service. There was a link for another mail order place which had similar merchandise—still licensed, etc. 

6 hours ago, Kelmadfan said:

Ordering from Madonna’s store is the worst. Been dealing with them since early 2000’s and I’d give them a 50% accuracy rate. It’s never been known for great service. There was a link for another mail order place which had similar merchandise—still licensed, etc. 

Madonna's kids do the best that they can.  Haha

44 minutes ago, Kelmadfan said:

I’d bet they’d do a better job. 😂😂😂😂

True... they are smarties.  

On 10/9/2019 at 7:53 AM, Greeny said:

just got my bundle after almost 6 moths....

Same shirt as yours 😫

and my eyepatch is still missing

nowhere to be found

what a terrible service

I sent back that ugly tshirt and asked them to replace it with the one from the other bundle,  I got after 3 weeks and it looks a lot better

FF93D585-E6D4-41B7-81E5-466D993683C3.jpeg