Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

7 hours ago, Crozzauk said:

Has anyone yet managed to work out the point of the Standard edition yet?

The standard album cover gives us LIFE. The 13 tracks really flow just as well as the 15/18 versions.

19 hours ago, madgefan said:

This week I contacted both her US and UK stores. The US store said that as the clear vynil (which I preorederd in April) had been shipped through standard shipping I should wait til the 24th business day for it to arrive here. Well, today is the 25th so I wrote them back to see if they can give me any solution. On the other side, the UK store, where I preordered the deluxe cassette back in April, told me that I could choose between a refund or an exchange. I'm thinking about this solution as they clearly try to show more respect to their costumers. Has anybody asked for an exchange there? What did you get in return?

I think I loath her official stores now. 

I got a reply from them.

They offered me either re-ship my order or full refund.

I believe they will not refund the shipping cost, hence I picked reship my order and I had requested tracking number.

Sadly, they didn't offer a fucking gift card :americanlife:

11 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Love it. I'll do one for myself. 

11 hours ago, peter said:

Lovely! Have so much fun!!

39 minutes ago, the-queen said:

@Flip The Switch that’s an amazing shirt. Looks great. 

Thanks guys! Since her official store can’t offer quality items this time, I decided to make my own merchandise. 🙂 

3 hours ago, horn said:

I got a reply from them.

They offered me either re-ship my order or full refund.

I believe they will not refund the shipping cost, hence I picked reship my order and I had requested tracking number.

Sadly, they didn't offer a fucking gift card :americanlife:

I chose full refund. 

14 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

The standard album cover gives us LIFE. The 13 tracks really flow just as well as the 15/18 versions.

I agree totally. 

I have both versions myself but I agree with you firstly the standard cover is so beautiful much better in real life as much I love the other cover and both have great flows. 

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

I agree totally. 

I have both versions myself but I agree with you firstly the standard cover is so beautiful much better in real life as much I love the other cover and both have great flows. 

Exactly :brenspin:

The standard cover has more of a deeper personal meaning for her. Representing her mother and her favorite artist Frida Kahlo. Really glad it was chosen as the vinyl cover too.

1 hour ago, HolidayGuy said:

The standard edition also has the nice cover, and some pics not in the deluxe edition. They all serve their purpose. 🙂

That's the beauty of the Madame X era. Lots of powerful imagery & artistic videos being served after a 4 year drought.

the standard, deluxe, and the limited edition 2cd import all have different pics. i'm glad i have all 3 different versions.

11 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Thanks guys! Since her official store can’t offer quality items this time, I decided to make my own merchandise. 🙂 

And how was the party?!? Hope you had an absolute blast!!

On 7/19/2019 at 3:37 PM, Crozzauk said:

Has anyone yet managed to work out the point of the Standard edition yet?

Different artwork aside, I can't figure this out either. In today's streaming and digital world, most people would be able to get all of the tracks from the deluxe edition, so are there really some markets where people only listen to CDs and only have access to the standard version? I notice it was the version I received with my ticket purchase and it feels very basic.

On a side note, I really wish there were official lyrics available somewhere. I remember getting an official version of the lyrics for Rebel Heart from the Japanese version (I think?)

23 hours ago, Priceless said:

Different artwork aside, I can't figure this out either. In today's streaming and digital world, most people would be able to get all of the tracks from the deluxe edition, so are there really some markets where people only listen to CDs and only have access to the standard version? I notice it was the version I received with my ticket purchase and it feels very basic.

On a side note, I really wish there were official lyrics available somewhere. I remember getting an official version of the lyrics for Rebel Heart from the Japanese version (I think?)

1 hour ago, alquemist said:

My life is complete now 😎

2A057751-09B5-4DE5-B437-69E53906CDBC.jpeg

@Priceless I agree! Would love to have the official lyrics somewhere. This time around, the Japanese edition “only“ has the Japanese lyrics.

Would be interesting to see someone’s translation of the Japanese lyric sheet! Just for curiosity’s sake. Imagine how something sung in Portuguese, then translated to Japanese, and then translated to English could change!

What was your book Slut about?

-It was called Sex, my book.

Not in Hungary. Here it was called Slut. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, alquemist said:

@peter Well, if the translation of the Japanese lyrics back into English is only half as interesting as that funny Hungarian interview James and Andrea re-enacted on British television, then I‘m all for it. 😃

22 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

What was your book Slut about?

-It was called Sex, my book.

Not in Hungary. Here it was called Slut. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely!! Hysterical!! :laugh:

On 7/21/2019 at 2:15 AM, madgefan said:

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

So, it if my vynil never shows up at least I've got my money back.

i have not received anything so far, so i sent them an email with regards to my order.  they replied they would ship my order soon and refund my shipping cost 😮

25 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Still?! Damn. 

I received it yesterday! And my SAINT bracelet. I finally have all my items. My Live Nation saga has come to a close. Until next era...