Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

Hi everyone...

I'm new here, first post actually... and I'm sorry if this was already asked, but, anyone else notice the misprint on the clear vinyl edition?  The record sleeve on mine says Future is on Side A, but, it's actually on Side B.

Hope everyone is in absolute love with Madame X... I know I am!

X

1 hour ago, Monroe said:

Hi everyone...

I'm new here, first post actually... and I'm sorry if this was already asked, but, anyone else notice the misprint on the clear vinyl edition?  The record sleeve on mine says Future is on Side A, but, it's actually on Side B.

Hope everyone is in absolute love with Madame X... I know I am!

X

That happens in both clear, blue,  rainbow and regular editions. There are also at least clear and rainbow editions with the right tracklist.

35 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

That happens in both clear, blue,  rainbow and regular editions. There are also at least clear and rainbow editions with the right tracklist.

Hey, thanks!  I wonder if the misprinted version will eventually end up being a collector's item. 🙂

On 7/10/2019 at 2:34 AM, cocolattee said:

I got my second bundle yesterday and the tshirt looks NOTHING like the one on her website... I really wanna ask for a refund 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

133C6734-D72C-4C23-BB79-EEDF504E6EFE.jpeg

6E109FFB-852E-483D-8A18-9B051F8A4B7F.jpeg

Wtf that looks so goofy!

On 7/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, cocolattee said:

I got my second bundle yesterday and the tshirt looks NOTHING like the one on her website... I really wanna ask for a refund 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Oh, wow! That's ridiculous. Send it back. It's not the same product at all.

WTF!!!!!!! It all came less than 24 hours after their response! All shirts fit perfectly and look identical to the online store. I guess complaining expedited my order?

F2D7CEDE-3520-4ADF-91B0-B21F68F3994A.jpeg

Forgot to mention my UK store order arrived last weekend. I wasn't home so I had to pick it up from the post office on Monday. Surprisingly everything was in it, bracelet and all, and all was properly packed. No awful tshirt surprise either. Finally enough love.

25 minutes ago, horn said:

My order from UK store arrived in less than a week after the 14 June.

UK store is the best!

Let's not get carried away. I placed my order like one month before release date and only got it now 💔

On 7/10/2019 at 7:34 AM, cocolattee said:

I have to say I would be pretty disappointed with that. It's false advertising. You should ask for a refund.

Shaun, three digital copies of the same item? I hope you forwarded the links to a couple of others to spread the MX gospel. 🙂

That difference in the one shirt, what was advertised vs. actual product, indeed is ridiculous.

No, i'm serious. About the litography, it's some kind of thick paper poster with Madame X manifesto and somebody has hand-written that I have number 33 of 500. I highly doubt there's more than 35 sold :lol:

On 7/14/2019 at 12:02 AM, karbatal said:

No, i'm serious. About the litography, it's some kind of thick paper poster with Madame X manifesto and somebody has hand-written that I have number 33 of 500. I highly doubt there's more than 35 sold :lol:

So you got what was advertised? What were you expecting? 😂

On 7/13/2019 at 9:55 PM, madgefan said:

Y'all know what to do next time Madonna releases a new album! Avoid those friggin pre-orders (unless it's Amazon) from her 'official' store!

I'm glad I stuck to Amazon or eBay. Less hassle and I got my stuff on time!

Still no clear vinyl and t shirt  from the uk store every time I email they say it will go our Friday ...every week