Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

Who runs the Madonna Store? The absolute worst customer service I have ever seen. I have missing items, damaged items and things sent half a month late with zero reply from them. 

Madonna would probably fire whoever runs the store for treating fans so poorly if she had the insight into this... Because I highly doubt they're telling her that things are busted and missing.

5 hours ago, kubi said:

Who runs the Madonna Store? The absolute worst customer service I have ever seen. I have missing items, damaged items and things sent half a month late with zero reply from them. 

Madonna would probably fire whoever runs the store for treating fans so poorly if she had the insight into this... Because I highly doubt they're telling her that things are busted and missing.

It really is the poorest service I've ever received from an artist's store. By comparison, I ordered some items from Kylie's official store, received it in Australia from the UK within 3 days, reported a slightly damaged item and they're sending me a replacement - this has all been taken care of in less than a week!

My replacement Clear Vinyl arrived today in much better packaging and in great condition.

Listening now and it sounds like a great pressing.

My only issue now is why the plain black inner sleeves for the Vinyl when the CD had so many wonderful photos in the booklets ?!

11 hours ago, kubi said:

Madonna's fan club was terrible too. She really doesn't care. She even said she doesn't understand the whole obsessed fan thing.

8 hours ago, humanracin said:

My only issue now is why the plain black inner sleeves for the Vinyl when the CD had so many wonderful photos in the booklets ?!

It’s a Madonna vinyl! Be thankful they’re not white paper. You’re not allowed nice inserts, it’s been the rule since 2003!!

10 hours ago, humanracin said:

I guess you haven't checked American Life, Confessions, Hard Candy, Celebration, MDNA or Rebel Heart 😏

In comparison this is Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here in terms of packaging.

15 hours ago, humanracin said:

My replacement Clear Vinyl arrived today in much better packaging and in great condition.

Listening now and it sounds like a great pressing.

Minimalism at it's finest

IMG_0579.jpg

This shirt is very poor quality - sizing is bigger than all other USA M shirts and it's very thin with a heavy plastic coated transfer on It - no reference to Boy Toy Inc etc I'm seeking a refund on this one

39 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

What a robbery! 

It's a hustle

It's a con

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

IMG_0579.jpg

This shirt is very poor quality - sizing is bigger than all other USA M shirts and it's very thin with a heavy plastic coated transfer on It - no reference to Boy Toy Inc etc I'm seeking a refund on this one

oh my.....r u sure this is not a bootleg?  this shirt looks really bad.  can't believe this is from her official store.  i'm also still waiting for my merchandise to arrive too.........

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

IMG_0579.jpg

I love it, it looks vintage and sketchy.

3 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

IMG_0579.jpg

I have it in M size too. The coated print feels heavy.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Just got my black vinyl and the track-listing is incorrect, it says Future is on side a but its on side b - doesn't matter, just wondering if they are all like that.

17 hours ago, horn said:

I'm seriously thinking of cancelling the transaction.

I'll give it one more week.

Just a got a reply from them and they have the nerve to tell me there's no tracking number despite the fact I paid almost US$50 for the courier charges :americanlife:

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Yes! I can finally load the bonus tracks into my iTunes library!!!!

I love walking around knowing I have the complete Madonna discography and live albums in iTunes quality on my iPod. Was a great moment uploading MX. You’ll get a big kick out of it.

Still waiting for my Clear Vinyl...maybe i have to move to the Moon to get it earlier!!!

But It's on the wayyyyyyy!

Edited by Stranger 68

8 hours ago, kubi said:

Just got an email saying that the bracelet will be sent separately. 

Me too. Stock expected to ship within a week, which doesn't help me when I'm leaving my shipping address in a week! I told them that weeks ago but since it takes weeks for them to respond, they won't know that until I've already left 🙄