Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

3 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

THE FINAL SUEDEY LIST OF ALL MADAME X copies: 

1. Madame X box set - contains super deluxe CD, cassette & "I Rise" picture disc (x1)
2. Super deluxe 2-CD edition (x2)
3. Standard CD (x2)
4. Regular vinyl (x1)
5. Clear vinyl (x2) [one with limited numbered lithograph & wrist band]
6. Blue vinyl (x1)
7. Rainbow vinyl (x2) [x1 French; x1 UK edition - misprint of 'Future' on tracklist on UK edition]
8. Japan super deluxe 2-SHCD (x1)
9. Japan deluxe (16-track CD, blonde cover) (x1) (same as FNAC, HMV and Target editions but with bonus Medellin remix)
10. Blue cassette (x2)
11. Glitter cassette (x1)

Are you proud of me @horn? Have I missed any? 

giphy.gif

But you missed the regular deluxe cassette (The one you have are the blue & glitter).

https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/madame-x-cassette

5 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

THE FINAL SUEDEY LIST OF ALL MADAME X copies: 

1. Madame X box set - contains super deluxe CD, cassette & "I Rise" picture disc (x1)
2. Super deluxe 2-CD edition (x2)
3. Standard CD (x2)
4. Regular vinyl (x1)
5. Clear vinyl (x2) [one with limited numbered lithograph & wrist band]
6. Blue vinyl (x1)
7. Rainbow vinyl (x2) [x1 French; x1 UK edition - misprint of 'Future' on tracklist on UK edition]
8. Japan super deluxe 2-SHCD (x1)
9. Japan deluxe (16-track CD, blonde cover) (x1) (same as FNAC, HMV and Target editions but with bonus Medellin remix)
10. Blue cassette (x2)
11. Glitter cassette (x1)

Are you proud of me @horn? Have I missed any? 

Taiwan cd and vinyl are missing! 😄

10 hours ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

Is anyone still waiting for US store orders to be shipped? I am.

Mine was shipped last week and arrived today - missing the bracelet from the bundle tho 🙄

On 6/29/2019 at 6:54 AM, MaddyFanatic said:

Bundle order (web exclusive clear vinyl, cd, White hoodie, eyepatch and bracelet)preordered when she announced the era, Finally arrived TODAY! So excited. 

Did you actually receive the bracelet? So many people seem to be missing it 🤔

No creases or bumps on my brand new Madame X Japanese Super Deluxe!

Proud owner....

Standard

Deluxe (Target - 2 copies)

Super Deluxe (Japanese - 2 copies)

Vinyl (black)

Cassette (black)

12 hours ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

Is anyone still waiting for US store orders to be shipped? I am.

Me! 

It's been 2 weeks and nothing! NOTHING!!!!! :americanlife:

4 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Mine was shipped last week and arrived today - missing the bracelet from the bundle tho 🙄

Have you contacted them about the bracelet?

11 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Did you actually receive the bracelet? So many people seem to be missing it 🤔

Bundle arrived yesterday. Not happy at all. The Vinyl has a crease on corner. Packed very poorly. The Sweatshirt is CHEAPLY done. Nothing on front. Lame iron-on Sticker on back. Could be done Anywhere for $10 or less- Hoping to return.  Bracelet and eyepatch missing completely. No packing slip etc. SO Disappointing.

1 hour ago, MaddyFanatic said:

Bundle arrived yesterday. Not happy at all. The Vinyl has a crease on corner. Packed very poorly. The Sweatshirt is CHEAPLY done. Nothing on front. Lame iron-on Sticker on back. Could be done Anywhere for $10 or less- Hoping to return.  Bracelet and eyepatch missing completely. No packing slip etc. SO Disappointing.

:rolleyes: Unbelievable!

Are you able to file a complaint or ask for refund o replacement something?

I think we should tell her how fuck up her store is! :hurt:

I'm still waiting for my clear LP! I hope they are not creased or I'll cut a bitch! :americanlife:

On the other hand, all my Amazon / FNAC stuff were nicely packed.

FUCK MADONNA STORE!

I ordered the bundle with Vinyl, lithograph, cd and bracelet and it just arrived today. There was no bracelet! 😡🙃

Clear Vinyl finally arrived today in pathetic flimsy packaging, every corner dinged and creases all over it...

Will never buy from the official store again.

I've emailed them for my missing items and no response. This after their "we'll get back to you in 72 hours or less" too

I got the bundle with the vinyl, cd, white hoodie, eyepatch, and bracelet. The packaging was great and they separated the vinyl from the hoodie with a piece of cardboard so my vinyl is intact. I’m missing my eyepatch and bracelet and that was a big reason for ordering the package. 🙄 Also, the hoodie did seem very cheaply made, but it’s okay. 

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

Clear Vinyl finally arrived today in pathetic flimsy packaging, every corner dinged and creases all over it...

Will never buy from the official store again.

Omg! I'm VERY worried now! :shock:

My stuff arrived except my scarf. Clear record was packed with the blanket in cardboard and is fine.

Mine is through Australian store of M.com.

Still waiting on the cassette from Jb hi-fi which is supposed to arrive this week.

I haven't been too worried about it... just have to wait.

4 hours ago, kubi said:

I've emailed them for my missing items and no response. This after their "we'll get back to you in 72 hours or less" too

I feel you. It’s very annoying. I’m NEVER using her store again. I’ll open a claim on PayPal

20 hours ago, MaddyFanatic said:

ugh, that's a bummer, i'm sorry... mine came in perfect condition, even the packaging was super sturdy. i wonder if diff distributors are shipping now to keep up with the demand?

What do they tell you when you inform them that there's no bracelet and such? It's not that I want that bracelet (it was included in the bundle) but it's really a complete mess that store! 

Our two shirts- separate orders, as it cost a little less to ship them individually than together- were both at the post office today. We had received a n it's-been-shippped email for one, but not the other.

The World Pride shirt is a nice one to have, especially as we weren't at the event.

I am still wating for my clear vynil which was marked as shipped on June 17😞 For all those who already got their US purchases, what post company delivered your parcels? I'm trying to figure out the state of my purchase using the code the site provided but it doesn't look like it's a real code.

My Japanese Regular CD is supposed to be in delivery process since Friday 28 June but the damn mailman won't come home! Hopefully today or tomorrow 😕