"You're going to have to be more specific". Madame X annihilates Dutch interviewer

1 minute ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

she should take it with humour really IMHO

Yes. I don't like it when she doesn't acknowledge it when she makes something not so "perfect". But this damn Eurovision thing will end when the tour begins. I wished it never happened and we only had Billboard performance. 

9 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Yes. I don't like it when she doesn't acknowledge it when she makes something not so "perfect". But this damn Eurovision thing will end when the tour begins. I wished it never happened and we only had Billboard performance. 

yeah mee too

1 hour ago, acko said:

No it was code 4 'This ain't my first time @ the rodeo', if you're gonna ask the question ASK the question.

There was never 'some talk about the sound' there was a media storm about her singing like shit. She

played like a pro here, looking @ it from her side of course. I've said this before, but M is that seasoned interviewee

who will answer your shit question with a 'Yes' or 'No' if possible, u phrase that shit right or you lose with her. AND I LOVE IT :rotfl:

I basically learned my job from watching her. That's why I shine @ round tables, i take no prisoners, I kill. :fag:

Absolutely 100% and she was like that with the audience questions too. God I wonder if they'll ever show that :lmao:

Bravo to him for trying. I would imagine Madonna secretly admired his chutzpah! I wish they had let it continue. I wanted to see how he would get to his question and I wanted to see how she would handle it. 

3 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Imagine if she just said I had some voice problems, it happens to everyone. Fuck it! Next!

She should have just said "People were going to look for a reason to say my performance was terrible. They focused on my singing. Says more about them really. Those who liked it and understood what I was going for are the ones worth listening to not the ones with arrows already lined at me before I uttered a word."

3 hours ago, Jeby said:

Bravo to him for trying. I would imagine Madonna secretly admired his chutzpah! I wish they had let it continue. I wanted to see how he would get to his question and I wanted to see how she would handle it. 

What chutzpah was that? He didn't even ask the fucking question. 

...Or simply "I am very proud of the message that I have conveyed."

Media is giving her a hard time, no wonder she responded like that. She was so annoyed she asked her children if they think he was intellegent? xD

Look, after watching Matt Lauer (RIP to that rapist’s career btw) question Madonna super bluntly in 2003 I don’t give this guy credit for his euphemistic questioning. Madonna engaged Matt even if she seemed defensive. 

This guy couldn’t get the words out cuz he was terrified of her. Stupid. She may have actually given us an answer if he just asked.

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Look, after watching Matt Lauer (RIP to that rapist’s career btw) question Madonna super bluntly in 2003 I don’t give this guy credit for his euphemistic questioning. Madonna engaged Matt even if she seemed defensive. 

This guy couldn’t get the words out cuz he was terrified of her. Stupid. She may have actually given us an answer if he just asked.

Thank u..

Guest jamesshot

She does herself no favors when she reacts the way she does. When she is on the circuit for movies, she generally is on her best behavior. Not so for her music so she can be on her best behavior. I'm sure everyone is tired but there is no need for her to react or act the way she does. If she had an issue with him prior, she should have brung it up. She is her own worst enemy sometimes IMO.

2 minutes ago, acko said:

'There was discussion' :rotfl:

I mean what the fuck? Madonna hates shit like that. I don’t blame her.

Again, Matt Lauer is a creep, but watch his interviews with Madonna. He doesn’t hold back.

”do you think you can act?”

”the NYTimes said you’re irrelevant, do you agree?”

”can you be a pop star with a buttoned up image?”

he was the only 1 willing to go there.  

Guest jamesshot
3 hours ago, Pera said:

Imagine if she just said I had some voice problems, it happens to everyone. Fuck it! Next!

Exactly!

2 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

She does herself no favors when she reacts the way she does. When she is on the circuit for movies, she generally is on her best behavior. Not so for her music so she can be on her best behavior. I'm sure everyone is tired but there is no need for her to react or act the way she does. If she had an issue with him prior, she should have brung it up. She is her own worst enemy sometimes IMO.

Cmon. We’ve seen way, way worse from her.

"You're going to have to be more specific.

She's the queen of everything. 

Who remembers when she annihilated him last time in 2005? 

"I have one more question - shall we dance? "

[acko]*much disgust M face*[/acko]

"No."

5 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

She behaved with dignity & class. 

He behaved like the asshole he is.

Guest jamesshot
Just now, Ai Papi Si. said:

Cmon. We’ve seen way, way worse from her.

Haha, well true, no doubt, and I don't think she was particularly mean here she just should have answered the question everyone wants to hear. As @Pera said, she can just say she had an off day vocally. She doesn't do herself any favors with her demeanor and the casual fans don't "get her" like we do.

Guest jamesshot
1 minute ago, Monsieur X said:

She behaved with dignity & class. 

He behaved like the asshole he is.

I do wonder what she was going to say before they were interrupted. As a whole, she came across well. 

Why was he an asshole for asking the question? It really is the elephant in the room.

3 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

I disagree. He had the opportunity to dig deeper.. Instead he talked about the winner even after 'the time is up' notice. U can't expect her to do his job for him. Why are people acting like she's a politician who made a bad decision that affected the lives of innocent people and needs to b held accountable 4 it. She gave a shitty vocal performance that's it. 

1 minute ago, jamesshot said:

I do wonder what she was going to say before they were interrupted. As a whole, she came across well. 

Why was he an asshole for asking the question? It really is the elephant in the room.

He's an asshole because he faked his way through the whole interview to drop that 'bombshell' question and when he did, he skirted around the subject like a coward. He could have just come out and asked it properly.