"You're going to have to be more specific". Madame X annihilates Dutch interviewer

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone has bad performances. Admit it and move on. No biggie here... 

On 8/8/2019 at 3:59 PM, jtrover said:

I took her saying that he had to be more specific like she was thinking "I dare you bitch. Ask the fuckin' question. I double dog dare ya."" 

Oh this is exactly what she meant by this, she was ready, she would have ripped him to shreds had he carried on.

I would have liked him to pursue the question and for her to answer truthfully at end of day it was a bad performance but we all have bad days in the office , it's just a shame there are too many yes people around her who don't have the balls to be honest with her and give constructive criticism 

8 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I would have liked him to pursue the question and for her to answer truthfully at end of day it was a bad performance but we all have bad days in the office , it's just a shame there are too many yes people around her who don't have the balls to be honest with her and give constructive criticism 

True. Though I wish she'd be more honest with herself sometimes and fess up when she's laid a rotten egg on the rare occasion it happens

I think her new PR team are silencing her as much as possible.

They would rather her say nothing than defend her after.

Obviously they are not a good PR team otherwise she could speak freely.

13 hours ago, pieciolot said:

I actually would like journalists to do their job properly and challenge Madonna and other stars and ask difficult questions. Instead, all we get is constant ass kissing.

Agree.  This is not just about Madonna but celebrity interviews in general.  They are all mainly completely scripted questions now in virtually every celebrity interview I see.  Basically a promotion piece.  Can always tell too when the interviewer has strict instructions on what they can ask.  Watch the Stephen Colbert show and it is more than obvious when he is restricted about what he can ask - the difference between his funny, natural interviews and the rest where he is obviously asking what he has been told to ask and turns into a boring promotional piece without any great wit or depth.  The different is startling and very obvious. 

Madonna has had some of the most wonderful interviews throughout her career when she could hold her own with anyone and do it with ease, class and purpose.  She is an intelligent strong and witty person and always love seeing that side to her.  

Didn't want to bring the Eurovision thread higher, but I was reading how fan recordings didn't sound as "off"/bad as what was heard in the actual broadcast. Truth or fiction?

Hope that's specific enough. :gent:

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, acko said:

1.You're going to have to be more specific

2.There Was Discusssion

3.And I bet you're really super proud of that.

THE 2020 remiX EP.

This is just classic MX

She literally killed Eurovision the end of.

"And I bet you're really super proud of that." :rotfl:

It's like telling a European the 49ers won the Superbowl or Clay Aiken from your town won American Idol. :lmao: She definitely has no time for that.