Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Great new Madonna interview with Mojo (Edit: Added the missing page!)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what do you think of the comment about her last 3 albums? surely RH has been spoiled by the leak, but I think she refers to a kind of lack of passion / creativity, isn't it? However in her future she sees only director projects lol

Edited by Hobbit
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another excellent interview, the kind that you think about after reading it. What stands out to me the most is her comment about her last couple of albums....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andra said:

Yet another excellent interview, the kind that you think about after reading it. What stands out to me the most is her comment about her last couple of albums....

Which includes MADAME X as well, as clearly stated by her... :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Which includes MADAME X as well, as clearly stated by her... :lol:

I still can't get over the fact that we were this close to not getting Madame X, the bitch had no intention of making it. It worries me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Andra said:

I still can't get over the fact that we were this close to not getting Madame X, the bitch had no intention of making it. It worries me.

We all should be grateful to King David. Even she knows :scared:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone verify whether this is on sale in the States?  I’ll try to call my Barnes & Noble later to ask.

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...