Madame X - MEGARATE (Submissions closed - Results soon)

Hi everyone! It is now time for the Madame X Megarate to start!

en-36043.jpg

Rates are now allowed to be sent. The bonus tracks and "Soltera" will be part of the competition as well. There is no deadline for now, it will depend on the number of people that vote (though the rates will likely be accepted over the course of a week or two).

Rules:

• Make sure to know each song included in the competition.
  • Rate each song from 1 to 10. You are allowed to give the same rate to multiple songs.
  • Decimals are allowed only up to the hundredth (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WHEN YOU CAN IN ORDER TO AVOID TIES).
  • You are allowed to give 0 and 11 to one song per era (OPTIONAL).
  • Send your rates to me by personal messenger, NOT in the thread.

This should be interesting! Hope a lot of you will join! 🙂

PM Friendly Tracklist:

01 - Medellín

02 - Dark Ballet

03 - God Control

04 - Future

05 - Batuka

06 - Killers Who Are Partying

07 - Crave

08 - Crazy

09 - Come Alive

10 - Extreme Occident

11 - Faz Gostoso

12 - Bitch I'm Loca

13 - I Don't Search I Find

14 - Looking for Mercy

15 - I Rise

16 - Funana

17 - Back That Up to the Beat

18 - Ciao Bella

19 - Soltera

20 minutes ago, 1000mad said:

Rated!!!!!

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Letting this outstanding album marinade a bit longer before sending my rates. Very excited for the results.

Understood! Will let everyone know when I'll have decided for a deadline. Have received 8 votes so far.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

@Curtains, I'd love to participate, but I'm unable to send a direct message to anyone, unless they send me first. Will you please send me a message, and then I'll be able to send you my ratings. Thank you!  😉

12 minutes ago, Amelia said:

@Curtains, I'd love to participate, but I'm unable to send a direct message to anyone, unless they send me first. Will you please send me a message, and then I'll be able to send you my ratings. Thank you!  😉

Same 

11 hours ago, RyanAnth4 said:

3 hours ago, Amelia said:

That's really weird. Is anybody else having this issue? I'll send you a PM asap!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
36 minutes ago, Curtains said:

That's really weird. Is anybody else having this issue? I'll send you a PM asap!

I wondered the same?  I mentioned this about a month ago to the administration and was told it was a bug in the system and hopefully it would be corrected in an upgrade. It is annoying because I can't contact admin/mods or anyone unless they contact me first.  I tried to bring the issue up a month ago, but got pretty much told to shut up about it.  So I apologize for mentioning it, but I see I'm not the only with this problem. Apparently @RyanAnth4 has the same issue. I'm curious who else might? It might be effecting newer members like myself and since they can't contact admin., it's hard to gauge how big of an issue it might be.  Thank you for sending me a message. I can't wait to send my ratings. 😉

I’ve been hammering the album all week but I’d like a few more days before I make up my mind, songs are still growing on me. Today it was Bitch I’m Loca.

22 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

I’ve been hammering the album all week but I’d like a few more days before I make up my mind, songs are still growing on me. Today it was Bitch I’m Loca.

It's okay, results probably won't be revealed until (at least) the 1st of 2nd of July, so you have a bit more time to vote.

On 6/23/2019 at 4:43 PM, RyanAnth4 said:

Hope we have plenty of voters ? Is everyone on it ?

I have received 39 submissions in just 4 days, which is impressive. Hope we'll reach 50! 🙂