Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna NYC Pride thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

Those who say she can't sing, or is "stiff" now do so because, psychologically it works. Trump does this as well. When you point something out about someone, even if it is completely wrong, you start looking for that even if you aren't aware. Saying Madonna dances "stiff" now makes everyone notice anything that might back that notion up. Trump called Jeb Bush "low energy" so every time he seemed low energy reinforced that view. This was used to perfection with Madonna and the "can't sing" narrative because anytime she gave an off performance, as everyone does, it seems true. 

 

I love this post.

Lets turn it around and say "stiff","cant sing", "out of shape" about Toilet, Kylie, Riri,Gaga, Beoince and others

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teejoo said:

Respectfully, I think she sounded absoletely horrifying from American Life on. Which was quite a disappointment since during my Rebel Heart Tour show she sounded a lot better than MDNA. I can really understand you guys who were there loving her performance since you were there and it looks insanely good, but let's face it: in a theatre, during the tour, this is just awful.

Go back to lurking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

Those who say she can't sing, or is "stiff" now do so because, psychologically it works. Trump does this as well. When you point something out about someone, even if it is completely wrong, you start looking for that even if you aren't aware. Saying Madonna dances "stiff" now makes everyone notice anything that might back that notion up. Trump called Jeb Bush "low energy" so every time he seemed low energy reinforced that view. This was used to perfection with Madonna and the "can't sing" narrative because anytime she gave an off performance, as everyone does, it seems true. 

 

Yep...I'm noticing that in this very thread. Pride certainly wasn't a SOL '91 Academy Award moment vocally but it sounded like your "normal" live Madonna vocal. Not special and far from bad......most of her vocals over the years would fall into this category.

NOW though....yeah....the whole approach to critiquing her live performances has changed. This won't stop now you know! lol This will be the new norm for any live performance she does from now on. Find it incredibly depressing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coco said:

And yet she doesn't look anywhere near 60, not even 50.....

Timeless beauty

Those balding 40-50s Gays are the worst. The over critizising everything and then stanning for Kylie and Cher 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Those balding 40-50s Gays are the worst. The over critizising everything and then stanning for Kylie and Cher 🤣

Exactly....let Madonna have an unexpected hit song though and all of a sudden they'll be "life long fans that have always stood by her"

I've heard it all before! 🤚

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Those balding 40-50s Gays are the worst. The over critizising everything and then stanning for Kylie and Cher 🤣

don't pit us all in the same glory hole

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Those balding 40-50s Gays are the worst. The over critizising everything and then stanning for Kylie and Cher 🤣

This. I had to tell them to fuck off.

They are avoiding my posts now. 😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

Did this thread REALLY take the turn it did? :scared:

Yep. Sad and insane.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I... yea this thread sucks now, thanks bitches. Madonna is amazing and delivered a historic moment in her career performing at world pride for the 50th anniversary of the stonewall riots, with a set that spoke an imperative message and plea for our future while also celebrating and rejoicing in how far we have come. But shes also fat, depressed, wrecked with anxiety, oh and also a shit singer. Cool. Fuck. This. Thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

I... yea this thread sucks now, thanks bitches. Madonna is amazing and delivered a historic moment in her career performing at world pride for the 50th anniversary of the stonewall riots, with a set that spoke an imperative message and plea for our future while also celebrating and rejoicing in how far we have come. But shes also fat, depressed, wrecked with anxiety, oh and also a shit singer. Cool. Fuck. This. Thread.

There is nothing wrong with suffering from depression and anxiety! Nothing

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MichaelDieker said:

I... yea this thread sucks now, thanks bitches. Madonna is amazing and delivered a historic moment in her career performing at world pride for the 50th anniversary of the stonewall riots, with a set that spoke an imperative message and plea for our future while also celebrating and rejoicing in how far we have come. But shes also fat, depressed, wrecked with anxiety, oh and also a shit singer. Cool. Fuck. This. Thread.

It's unreal. Even in shit quality videos, the performance made me feel nothing but joy and pride. 

I truly despise this ultra critical mindset people have now thanks to social media. 

She's delivered in so many ways this era and THIS is what she's being deduced to. It's truly unbelievable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Musicinferno said:

I hope she doesn‘t take that. It makes you addicted.

Was a joke. No one could know her medical situation. I find it rude to even speculate on frankly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Those balding 40-50s Gays are the worst. The over critizising everything and then stanning for Kylie and Cher 🤣

Once again, the hypocritical ageism rears its ugly head.

Every time something negative is said, it's always supposedly the older fans that said it based on zero evidence other than assumption. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Was a joke. No one could know her medical situation. I find it rude to even speculate on frankly.

Ok didn‘t get that you were joking.

Agree noone should speculate on that. And she doesn‘t look depressed at all. And stage fright is normal isn‘t it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What is sad is this: Kylie is being a Barbie doll for old blindfolded gays who invest their great excedent pink money (cause they have nothing to spend their money so they feel safe to buy 40+ copies of her shit) She's just like any Disney princess doll that my sister has been buying to both produce smiles and cheers to my niece and to fullfill her childhood dreams that she wasn't able to achieve while our mom was alive. While Madonna is being Santa Evita of the Crybaby Outcasts, Kylie is the Disney Princess of Aged Queers with a lot of money to spend on shit. And especially because nowadays these are the only options to a aged female singer to last in the biz, Being Patty Hearst before or after the kidnapping. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shaun said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl:

Fat, depressed, and anxious!!!!!

And don't forget a bad live singer......always now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

I have resisted to post this because my opinions have proven wildly unpopular here but no feeling sorry for myself. Since RH I have suspected Madonna suffers from clinical depression and anxiety, never dared to say it because it would just be another batfan's annoying theory but fuck it. I am sure she has been suffering for some time, in fact she has many clinical signs, her posture, changed pattern of behavior, expressions and even hyperventilating in beginning of interviews, very obvious stage fright... I think she is taking antidepressives also which explain some weight changes, and nobody shame me here!!, I am not calling her fat, she looks perfect and oh so beautiful. When she said my medication hasn't kicked in yet, in an interview, she was joking, sort of.. maybe not totally. My opinion, and I actually know a bit what I am talking about this time. I just feel for her so bad. Society and many fans are horrible to her.

Chile u need 2 stick 2 what u du best, make threads and posts about BAT dvd's. And possibly get fucked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What is sad is this: Kylie is being a Barbie doll for old blindfolded gays who invest their great excedent pink money (cause they have nothing to spend their money so they feel safe to buy 40+ copies of her shit) She's just like any Disney princess doll that my sister has been buying to both produce smiles and cheers to my niece and to fullfill her childhood dreams that she wasn't able to achieve while our mom was alive. While Madonna is being Santa Evita of the Crybaby Outcasts, Kylie is the Disney Princess of Aged Queers with a lot of money to spend on shit. And especially because nowadays these are the only options to a aged female singer to last in the biz, Being Patty Hearst before or after the kidnapping. 

Not sure she'd been able to handle the twins had she been depressed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOME OF YOU ON? Maybe you are the ones in desperate need of proper medication.

Madonna suffering from "anxiety"? Clinical depression?? Fat???!! Obese???!?!? Stiff???!?!??! Blaming "Portugal food and her kids"??????!!!!???

AHO!!!

3R08cv9.gif

Have a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror, before throwing your trolling stinky insecurities on Madonna.

She gave a wonderful Pride performance, something that your mediocre eyes and ears will never be able to appreciate. Go stan for somebody else since you clearly cannot and won't appreciate Madonna ever, plenty of mediocre nobodies out there to cater for your bland tasteless senses.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gaudet said:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOME OF YOU ON? Maybe you are the ones in desperate need of proper medication.

Madonna suffering from "anxiety"? Clinical depression?? Fat???!! Obese???!?!? Stiff???!?!??! Blaming "Portugal food and her kids"??????!!!!???

AHO!!!

3R08cv9.gif

Have a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror, before throwing your trolling stinky insecurities on Madonna.

She gave a wonderful Pride performance, something that your mediocre eyes and ears will never be able to appreciate. Go stan for somebody else since you clearly cannot and won't appreciate Madonna ever, plenty of mediocre nobodies out there to cater for your bland tasteless senses.

 

👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, acko said:

Chile u need 2 stick 2 what u du best, make threads and posts about BAT dvd's. And possibly get fucked.

So it it ok to post about her ass, her vocals and say she isnt moving put when I show concern about mental health for someone I adore, that just crosses the line and makes me mental? You guys are so unbelievable. If someone has depression it does not mean they are any lesser people, quite the opposite, and I said if. For gods sake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gaudet said:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOME OF YOU ON? Maybe you are the ones in desperate need of proper medication.

Madonna suffering from "anxiety"? Clinical depression?? Fat???!! Obese???!?!? Stiff???!?!??! Blaming "Portugal food and her kids"??????!!!!???

AHO!!!

3R08cv9.gif

Have a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror, before throwing your trolling stinky insecurities on Madonna.

She gave a wonderful Pride performance, something that your mediocre eyes and ears will never be able to appreciate. Go stan for somebody else since you clearly cannot and won't appreciate Madonna ever, plenty of mediocre nobodies out there to cater for your bland tasteless senses.

 

Are you talking to me because I thought she gave an amazing performance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gaudet said:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE SOME OF YOU ON? Maybe you are the ones in desperate need of proper medication.

Madonna suffering from "anxiety"? Clinical depression?? Fat???!! Obese???!?!? Stiff???!?!??! Blaming "Portugal food and her kids"??????!!!!???

AHO!!!

3R08cv9.gif

Have a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror, before throwing your trolling stinky insecurities on Madonna.

She gave a wonderful Pride performance, something that your mediocre eyes and ears will never be able to appreciate. Go stan for somebody else since you clearly cannot and won't appreciate Madonna ever, plenty of mediocre nobodies out there to cater for your bland tasteless senses.

 

Oh pjcowley, the ever beloved voice of reason. 🤗

"Wow, groundbreaking thought. As if. You know, some of us enjoy what we saw from Madonna a lot, without any need to be lectured by a member whom consistently and very aggressively wants to force her despotic opinion on everyone here. We are not all robots, acting the same way, programmed the same way - maybe plant that fact in your head, thank you very much."

Take back your own fucking post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...