Madonna NYC Pride thread

She looked great really in her element

once the tour kicks off she have everything  perfected and maybe she will re-think the eye patch 

the ass looked good in those shorts hope to see outfits like that during the tour

Please madonnas team we need this in proper hq profesional recording!!

the entire thing was great but the type writing vogue, madame x’s and M rising out of nowhere singing “what are you looking at ?!” I fucking conic !!

Oh gosh she was AMAZING. even Amazing is an understatement because she's more than that. Really exceeded my expectation... 

Vogue: brilliant intro with the typewriter.. The boys dancing in heels (i know it's not the first time) and in blonde wig. Nice to see her sing this song live. 

AL: unexpectedly good. Give this song a whole new meaning. 

GC: highlight of the show. Love her boots, her dance, and I love her butt. There i say it, #sorrynotsorry

I rise: a perfect & powerful song to end the Show. Gotta admit, this is the best choreography of all, kudos to all her dancers and Megan 🙌🙌🙌

Thank you Madonna!! I hope there's more performance before the tour begins. And thank you everyone for sharing the links to the video♥️

#rememberloveislove

You can tell she was really loving the AL and God control performances. She looked adorable and full of energy. In my mind, the only complaints you can have about this performance is that it was too short. It was amazing.

And dont anyone dare give me shit again for suggesting M wearing combat boots or something more danceable and easier. Madonna herself seemed to have felt the same and it makes a performance a lot better 🙂

She was stunning! The Vogue intro was everything and American Life was such a suprise! My buddies went to NY for the WE loved it!

all of it was Madonna great! 🌈❤️

I don't liked the God Control performance, but I get that it was Stonewall themed. Just hope for something different during the tour.

The Vogue intro, however, had me slayed. 🤩

13 minutes ago, Edmart1975 said:

I don't see the effect that performance of Madonna in ITunes, why? I thought that will help to sell more, Whitney Houston is already 3 with higher love..... Whyyyyyy 

She is not dead yet, luckily. 😀