Madonna NYC Pride thread

2 hours ago, Martin B. said:

Seriously, some of you should stop following Madonna for a year and go stans for any of the current pop singers. It will allow you to learn what it means to be stiff, to sing badly and not to be entertaining. Maybe you can come back to this forum later and appreciate what she still offers us 37 years in the business. 

👌👌👌👌👌👌❤️

1 hour ago, Shedoeshair said:

:lmao: Stiff!

I'm 27 and fairly fit and I'd struggle with that.

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

Way more than fairly

Look who's talking. Shall we audition for the Madame X tour?

Love her Pride performance! I will be forever grateful Madonna is still giving us these great performances, videos, images etc. All of these are just icing in the cake from the brilliant illustrious career she had.  Scared of the thought she will in time stop doing all these things for us. Stop being nitpicky girls. Enjoy the ride. Cant get enough of Madame X. The best era ever! 

I thought it was great! Good concept, good outfit, good vocals, good choreography etc!! She was personable and seemed to be enjoying herself more than she did at the BBMAs.  With the way God Control is structured it could've been a mess live but it was perfect.  I love that so many of the RHT dancers are still with her this era

Irina Shayk (Bradley Cooper's ex) was there with Riccardo skskskssks

2 hours ago, MadFan said:

exactly. i'm 20 years younger than her and go to the gym five days a week but my back hurts just from looking at that pic.

6 hours ago, jamesshot said:

I've noticed the whole "she is stiff, can't dance" narrative from haters. 

They want their faves to take Madonna's place and feel that won't happen without bringing Madonna down. 

add she cant sing anymore so she has to use autotune live and on record

its all ageism..

3 hours ago, MadFan said:

43 here and I barely could stand up after the pride march I’m achy all over

madonna is super woman 

3 hours ago, MadFan said:

:chuckle:

Some people are obsessed and would find all sorts of excuses to imply Madonna is done

1 hour ago, le smoking said:

I thought it was great! Good concept, good outfit, good vocals, good choreography etc!! She was personable and seemed to be enjoying herself more than she did at the BBMAs.  With the way God Control is structured it could've been a mess live but it was perfect.  I love that so many of the RHT dancers are still with her this era

Irina Shayk (Bradley Cooper's ex) was there with Riccardo skskskssks

:clap:

4 hours ago, johndvd25 said:

Love her Pride performance! I will be forever grateful Madonna is still giving us these great performances, videos, images etc. All of these are just icing in the cake from the brilliant illustrious career she had.  Scared of the thought she will in time stop doing all these things for us. Stop being nitpicky girls. Enjoy the ride. Cant get enough of Madame X. The best era ever! 

Very well said  ❤️