Madonna NYC Pride thread

18 minutes ago, Edmart1975 said:

I don't see the effect that performance of Madonna in ITunes, why? I thought that will help to sell more, Whitney Houston is already 3 with higher love..... Whyyyyyy 

What effect did you expect? People need to be realistic.

So, now i want to see those peoples faces that said she cant dance or sing anymore

or that her voice autotuned coz she lost her voice

or has granny moves

🤣

3 hours ago, Andra said:

65565755_10161953200935176_409195643686965419129_10161953201140176_6729848495928

:wow: :inlove: Owning the stage like always.

16 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Absolutely fab performance. Flawless. Loved that sang Vogue and didn’t lip sync. 

Still a lackluster and short set list tho. American Life was good, but completely unnecessary 

well without AL it wouldve been even shorter set list

And it was everything after coutless of LAP performances

6 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

So, now i want to see those peoples faces that said she cant dance or sing anymore

or that her voice autotuned coz she lost her voice

or has granny moves

🤣

They should retire. 😂

15 minutes ago, Gus said:

Thanks !

In this video we can clearly hear that she's singing live 🙂

The typewriting noise is such a great idea 😃

But... will she ever sing "Beauty's where you find it.." again ? 😅

This Madame X aka theatre tour is gonna be great and different!!!

IDSIF intro sounds good with those big speakers. 

58 minutes ago, Gus said:

I loved the crowds reaction when she started singing American Life, the gays love her!

21 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I loved the crowds reaction when she started singing American Life, the gays love her!

Yes and she gave them the "Disco Stomper/Banger" a la Confessions

Give Gays what they want..

Now everyone should be happy

So today they just closed down madonnainfinity because they couldn't handle the negativity any more, the admin posted a goodbye note. wtf

I see Mtribe going the same route as well sooner or later , it's a long time coming.. It's sad to see what some places that are meant to celebrate the greatest entertainer alive have become.There's so much toxicity.

Anyway thank God for MadonnaNation. And sorry for intrerupting, carry on.

1 minute ago, Andra said:

So today they just closed down madonnainfinity because they couldn't handle the negativity any more, the admin posted a goodbye note. wtf

I see Mtribe going the same route as well sooner or later , it's a long time coming.. It's sad to see what some places that are meant to celebrate the greatest entertainer alive have become.There's so much toxicity.

Sad news but it has so much negativity there - im sure fighter will come round after he has calmed down after some of the comments about madonna performance

12 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Yes and she gave them the "Disco Stomper/Banger" a la Confessions

Give Gays what they want..

Now everyone should be happy

God Control looks great judging from the audience footage, I hope they upload a pro shot version.

6 minutes ago, Andra said:

I thought they got shut down for sharing unrealeased music? At least thats what I heard.

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

I thought they got shut down for sharing unrealeased music? At least thats what I heard.

That happened but in the past.

But what happened to her wonderful voice? It's clear something is not a 100 %. It was def better than Eurovision but in American life you could clearly hear her struggle. Also in the other songs she doesn't let out the notes as much as she used to do. I def do not want to bring negativity but I find it interesting to discuss.