Madonna NYC Pride thread

Guest eroticerotic

I’m taking credit for the dress; I posted on her ig yesterday Β she should wear yellow more hahaha!. πŸ˜πŸ‘…πŸ˜πŸ‘…πŸ˜πŸ‘…πŸ˜β€οΈ

Guest jamesshot

What did she do to her ass? I wasn't reading this site at the time when that controversy hit. Her ass looked great before. It is.....shocking.Β 

For those going, give her all our love!

22 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

What did she do to her ass? I wasn't reading this site at the time when that controversy hit. Her ass looked great before. It is.....shocking.Β 

For those going, give her all our love!

You gave it to her right now online. πŸ™‚

After the NYE Stonewall appearance with her ass looking like a literal botched disfigurement,Β I personally wouldn'tΒ complain about her ass looking a bit bigger.

All the recent pictures show that it's in proportion with her current figure. Imagine her ass was actually how it looked in that NYE appearance?Β  And for 6 months she'd have been parading it around making a total joke of herself.Β 

I say we should be grateful. It could be so much worse

Much like the fillers in her face, her butt implant looks great when she is lean. When she gains weight during the off period that's when these augmentations look "botched" as some put it.

She looks incredible though, especially in the last 2-3 months. She defies the laws of physics.

Edited by Urien

3 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

Was it confirmed she got her booty done?Β  Always looked natural to me.Β 

"Confirmed"? Yeah I have that press release right here.

Seriously though, she had something done to her derriere since the MDNA era, before the tour. However some Madonnaologists would argue that S&ST's butt was already enhanced. I personally think MDNAT was the start of that trend though.Β 

Edited by Urien

2 minutes ago, Urien said:

Seriously though, she had something done to her derriere since the MDNA era, before the tour. However some Madonnaologists would argue that S&ST's butt was already enhanced.

I disagree.Β  HerΒ body looks rounder and healthy during Rebel Heart Tour = bigger booty.

Everything elseΒ  are just speculations.Β 

Edited by Shedoeshair

Wtf i’m reading?? Fans discussing on her butt in her performance threat? For real, this is going lower than Britney’s 2007. Please keep the hype for the performance and let the butt for your inner fantasies

1 minute ago, Stefo said:

Are we having anyone in the Prode Island to report what's going on?

I asked a friend a few minutes ago and he just said :Β  M is at 9 PM ...Β  Β dont know if it wasΒ  announcedΒ Β because he dont have any insider ..Β 

What can you possibly gain from silencing other users' discussions? She hasn't even set foot on the stage and probably won't for another few hours. There are no notable updates or information...

Y'all just love to complain

So please, the 4 of you who want the butt-talk to be SILENCED.....Β Go ahead and talkΒ about a performance that hasn't happened yet.

If so it's just half an hour away ... please someone stream or record this in any way possible!!Β 

2 minutes ago, Mario24 said:

I asked a friend a few minutes ago and he just said :Β  M is at 9 PM ...Β  Β dont know if it wasΒ  announcedΒ Β because he dont have any insider ..Β 

Β 

19 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

I disagree.Β  HerΒ body looks rounder and healthy during Rebel Heart Tour = bigger booty.

Everything elseΒ  are just speculations.Β 

the implants arrived togetherΒ with the twins

2 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

What can you possibly gain from silencing other users' discussions? She hasn't even set foot on the stage and probably won't for another few hours. There are no notable updates or information...

So please, the 4 of you who want the butt-talk to be SILENCED.....Β Go ahead and talkΒ about a performance that hasn't happened yet.

What about the 4 of you that have a butt obsession open a thread off topic and enjoy yourselves, dude you don’t know when to stop a joke so get it together. Happy Pride everyoneΒ 

24 minutes ago, Urien said:

Seriously though, she had something done to her derriere since the MDNA era, before the tour. However some Madonnaologists would argue that S&ST's butt was already enhanced. I personally think MDNAT was the start of that trend though.Β 

even her confesssionsΒ΄ass was different for me

3 minutes ago, Starman said:

the implants arrived togetherΒ with the twinsο»Ώ

this is totally uncalled for.

7 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

Shut your hole.

Just now, Shedoeshair said:

Β 

Thank u!Β 

Queen honoring the Queen.Β 

Perfect for this thread while we await some word on the performance....and amazingly, proof that there are more substantial things to talk about than her ass (again) while we wait. πŸ’“

Just now, Kurt420 said:

Thank u!Β 

Queen honoring the Queen.Β 

Perfect for this thread while we await some word on the performance....and amazingly, proof that there are more substantial things to talk about than her ass (again) while we wait. πŸ’“

That was my first time seeing Liz honored Madonna.Β Β 

Donatella is already waiting for Madonna. So Madonna will be on stage soon, right?

I hope she'll do a live strem on her instagram.Β