MADAME X album reviews

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

If I read one more fucking review that trashes Killers, I swear to God

It’s the easiest target.  Social justice warriors have made things worse than better for the most part.  The song is brilliant.

1 hour ago, Shane said:

It’s the easiest target.  Social justice warriors have made things worse than better for the most part.  The song is brilliant.

They trash the song without listening to its lyrics carefully. 

Guest jamesshot

Could it be, maybe I'm crazy, but that Madonna empathizes with those groups? How tf is what she said in that song a negative thing? When she sings about a woman being raped, that isn't authentic?

They're exhausting. 

37 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

"In  a way, the savior complex, incoherent political message and lack of self-awareness on display here are all very authentically Madonna" 😆

Disgusting.

Reviews at this point are in the rear view.  If someone is listening or avoiding an album released two weeks ago at this point based on review it’s not only absurd but very unlikely,  the way music is consumed nowadays. 

5 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

1 hour ago, rocknrolla said:

"In  a way, the savior complex, incoherent political message and lack of self-awareness on display here are all very authentically Madonna" 😆

These "critics" can literally fuck off.

1 minute ago, rocknrolla said:

I'm sorry but that song sucks so bad it cannot belong to a great album.  Similar to Jimmy Jimmy with true blue.

Overall that review was pretty positive otherwise

What song sucks?

47 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

Killers, I have to agree with the majority of the reviewers  on this one.

You just have no taste, that’s all, Killer melody sounds basic, but it’s not, it fits nicely to the theme that she’s going, 

Batuka on the other hand... 🥵🤮🤢🥴

Edited by GlamourKid

15 minutes ago, GlamourKid said:

You just have no taste, that’s all, Killer melody sounds basic, but it’s not, it fits nicely to the theme that she’s going, 

I agree. I love Killers but Batuka should have been a b-side.

I'm sorry but that song sucks so bad it cannot belong to a great album.  Similar to Jimmy Jimmy with true blue.

I would like to know what you specifically don't like about it. Please enlighten us.

23 minutes ago, GlamourKid said:

Two weeks since the release of the album and I still don’t like Batuka. I can’t believe we have Crazy on the album but we get a video for Batuka 🙄

3 minutes ago, datf said:

Batuka is incredible. Is this the first time anyone here has heard a world album?

Please, such a basic chanting with an annoying sound keep on repeating in the background you call it world music? You are humiliating the “World Music”!!! 🤒🤕

7 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I feel Batuka wears out its welcome after a while. Maybe if it were a minute shorter........

Agree too.. regardless, should be on the b side...

11 minutes ago, GlamourKid said:

Agree too.. regardless, should be on the b side...

I've noticed that the tracks I didn't like right away are growing on me. Maybe I'll like Butaka someday. 😅

2 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

Overall that review was pretty positive otherwise

Killers, I have to agree with the majority of the reviewers  on this one.

tumblr_n431q3CBKE1s49x9io1_250.gif