“I Rise” video

52 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

You can say that again.  Madonna the artist/freedom fighter/warrior is here in full force. Thank god. If there ever was a time we needed it...

The last true ARTIST left in the game...

I agree 👍

As an I Rise stan, it was my fave from the first 5 songs released, I am happy it is being shown love on it's own. It is beautiful music. It has beautiful lyrics. It deserves. 

Why is she flogging this dead horse . I rise is so meh , only song I skip on MadameX . And the video now , it didn’t connect two months ago it’s not going to now . 

Funana would have been a much better album closer than this 

14 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Why is she flogging this dead horse . I rise is so meh , only song I skip on MadameX . And the video now , it didn’t connect two months ago it’s not going to now . 

No.

29 minutes ago, Jeby said:

As an I Rise stan, it was my fave from the first 5 songs released, I am happy it is being shown love on it's own. It is beautiful music. It has beautiful lyrics. It deserves. 

Yep. It’s an anthem and one that works. I can see why she likes the song, as it applies to all people really.

As soon as I heard it I liked it.

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

I love I Rise and I think it is a perfect album closer. You follow Madame X's journey across the album, showing us a world in disorder, both outside and inside ourselves, exploring introspective topics such as love, desire, loneliness, as well as society issues like gun control and political reform. But in the end with I Rise, we finish the record on a anthemic note, bringing together the personal and the political, and giving us at the same time a call to action and an ode to perseverance. 💗

This is a perfect way to end the album, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

18 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I love I Rise and I think it is a perfect album closer. You follow Madame X's journey across the album, showing us a world in disorder, both outside and inside ourselves, exploring introspective topics such as love, desire, loneliness, as well as society issues like gun control and political reform. But in the end with I Rise, we finish the record on a anthemic note, bringing together the personal and the political, and giving us at the same time a call to action and an ode to perseverance. 💗

well put, 100% agree

1 hour ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Didn't connect what?  It was never an official single like Medillin and Crave

This has nothing to do with being a single trying to get a hit. It's an important message to put out there at any time, certainly before she goes to perform at Pride.

47 minutes ago, headonfire said:

NAILED IT.

3 hours ago, Nick said:

A little pretentious for me, but think it's great she's releasing multiple videos. 

And in what way is it pretentious exactly?

Speak for yourself! The song gives me goosebumps! 

13 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Yes.  This video is about the movement and the resilience of the human spirit...does not pander nor is it narcissistic   

10 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Same here. I have loved it from day one. 

5 hours ago, Mr Ciccone said:

Amazing ❤️

Also it makes sense to release this BEFORE God Control!

I don't know if it's just me but I think I rise +god control go together or god control+i rise. All the songs on the album or a lot seem to tell a story.

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

Madame X is my favourite Madonna era ever. I have never in my life felt so proud. I am so worried and depressed sometimes because of personal issue and this video and song is so inspiring. I found myself humming to the ending of the chorus many days this past week and everytime I feel some warmth inside. Now I love the song even more! 

My heart goes out to you. Whatever you are going through, lots of prayers sent to  you and may this song help you stay strong. Huggss 

Guest neeto_mosqueeto

This video is a compilation of actual newsreels, created by Madonna and Time Studios, 

To the annoying dimwits that are harping in with their shitty opinions: We don’t care if you don’t like it, or if in your mind your video concepts are superior, and your marketing savior-faire is better than the marketing behind Madonna, Inc.— our idol, who is trailblazing again, outshining & outlasting everyone, and whose music is being blasted in stereos and earbuds continuously around the world right now.

Please share your dislike, video concepts, and other delusional ideas in the group text you share with your helicopter parents, instead of here.

Shitticisms like, “I don’t like it”, or “Isn’t there something more creative?” The answer is, no bitch, this what She just served. Eat it or beat it.

💋 🖕🏽Thank you 🖕🏽💋