“I Rise” video

https://time.com/5608577/madonna-i-rise-video/

“Freedom,” sings Madonna, “is what you choose to do with what’s been done to you.” This lyric from the artist’s new song “I Rise,” off her 14th studio album Madame X, is a tribute to the resilience of the human spirit. A new video inspired by the song, created by Madonna and TIME Studios, weaves together footage of the survivors of the Parkland shooting, supporters of LGBTQ equality, Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman’s powerful testimony about sexual abuse, first responders to natural disasters and other social justice movements. The video, directed by Peter Matkiwsky, tells the story of a global population fighting for rights, recognition and survival. TIME Studios recently released its first feature film, “Amazing Grace.”

Such a beautiful video! I got emotional. Love this song so much and now I love it even more. I wish they had included a couple of images of Madonna and David Banda in Paris, though. But as happened with Dark Ballet, Madonna is putting the spotlight out of herself. 

BEAUTIFUL. 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Such a beautiful video! I got emotional. Love this song so much and now I love it even more. I wish they had included a couple of images of Madonna and David Banda in Paris, though. But as happened with Dark Ballet, Madonna is putting the spotlight out of herself. 

BEAUTIFUL. 

Totally feel the same Karby  :inlove:

Madame X is my favourite Madonna era ever. I have never in my life felt so proud. I am so worried and depressed sometimes because of personal issue and this video and song is so inspiring. I found myself humming to the ending of the chorus many days this past week and everytime I feel some warmth inside. Now I love the song even more! 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Madame X is my favourite Madonna era ever. I have never in my life felt so proud. I am so worried and depressed sometimes because of personal issue and this video and song is so inspiring. I found myself humming to the ending of the chorus many days this past week and everytime I feel some warmth inside. Now I love the song even more! 

Won't this be a record for videos in any Madonna era too? 7?

Medellin

Crave

Dark Ballet

I Rise

God Control

Batuka

And possibly Faz Gostoso, she's giving us everything we want and more!

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

😘❤️

5 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Medellin

Crave

Dark Ballet

I Rise

God Control

Batuka

She is and it’s amazing! Thank you, Madame X!

1 hour ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Medellin

Crave

Dark Ballet

I Rise

God Control

Batuka

Yes this is a record. Erotica came close with 6 music videos. Ray of Light had 5.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

You can say that again.  Madonna the artist/freedom fighter/warrior is here in full force. Thank god. If there ever was a time we needed it...

The last true ARTIST left in the game...