Madame X pop up store this week in New York!

3 hours ago, Vetiver said:

Maybe i missed but anyone has advised on T shirt fit? Hesitating on M or L

Both tees I purchased (S) at pop up run true to size, feel slim fit cut, quality is better than previous items. 

4 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I love that she's like 'Who has Madame X'?:lmao: 

Because some were trying to get her to autograph very old albums, like True Blue for example...  😂

I mean her latest's been out for a week now

11 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I love that she's like 'Who has Madame X'?:lmao: 

Why do I keep hearing “Rebel Heart Rebel Heart”????

My bestie went back to the pop up store today to buy me a Madame x T-shirt that I liked but didn’t buy cause I’ve spent so much money and he said a lot of the items have sold out since yesterday 

Can anyone explain to me why it wouldn't occur to Madonna's team that a Madonna pop up store should be open on Pride weekend? It's not that hard.

11 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Can anyone explain to me why it wouldn't occur to Madonna's team that a Madonna pop up store should be open on Pride weekend? It's not that hard.

Rent!

4 hours ago, Jeby said:

Because they're worried if Madonna performs Future someone will put a brick through the window. 

3 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Because they're worried if Madonna performs Future someone will put a brick through the window. 

LOL. This I believe.

I bought socks, which I had not seen in the website. Flags, cassettes, and pillows were sold out when I was there. 

And of course the download code I received with purchase was invalid. 

2 minutes ago, Logan said:

I bought socks, which I had not seen in the website. Flags, cassettes, and pillows were sold out when I was there. 

And of course the download code I received with purchase was invalid. 

yes, there's a problem with the download card codes  last night my bestie gave it to someone to download and it didn't work. I had mine and it worked but it is not FREE! You get charged S&H but it's a digital download my friend paid $7.61 something like that.

6 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

yes, there's a problem with the download card codes  last night my bestie gave it to someone to download and it didn't work. I had mine and it worked but it is not FREE! You get charged S&H but it's a digital download my friend paid $7.61 something like that.

What a mess! Come on Live Nation- get it together!