Memo to Madame X: we need a FAZ GOSTOSO video

4 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

And what’s crazy is that it has gotten that many views despite that it’s blocked in a lot of countries! @Rebel Saviour Can you tell the YouTube webmaster to unlock those recent Madame X audio videos? He’s most likely unaware of those audio videos and their region settings because they are auto uploaded by Spotify. 

The youtube audio uploads for the album don't show up on her https://kworb.net/youtube/artist/madonna.html page, anyone know why? (Edit; proably because her name is not in the titles. Webmaster may want to fix that too).

This reminds me of MDNA era when we tried to make a Gang bang video happen. This song is viral though, so I'm sure she's been made aware of the potential.

24 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

The youtube audio uploads for the album don't show up on her https://kworb.net/youtube/artist/madonna.html page, anyone know why? (Edit; proably because her name is not in the titles. Webmaster may want to fix that too).

This reminds me of MDNA era when we tried to make a Gang bang video happen. This song is viral though, so I'm sure she's been made aware of the potential.

She expressed her wish to have a video for it directed by Tarantino, but he was not available. Still hoping for a Faz Gostoso video. 

The audio on YouTube is blocked in my country. Wondering why? 

remember the interview with the brazil TV? She was asking his boss to fund the video😂😂😂 Nasty nasty madame. 

6 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

No dresses please

bikinis and nipple tassles and eyepatches and ass to ass twerking

in a favela 

It should be a full on Brazilian funk video with all that goes with it.

7 hours ago, erotica blu said:

I love this song! Come Alive and Extreme Occident before it is the perfect preamble.

Yes, agree, the strangers three singles chart potential are FAZ Gostoso, Come Alive and Extreme Occident. All three actually would stand out in a fresh great way on the radio... it's in line with the sounds that are popular. The Crazy being rumored as the next single drives me CRAZY!!!

19 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Of course. Just imagine one angle video with M and Anitta dancing around in some floral dresses with the sea and blue sky behind them. One day shooting and that's it. 

I don’t think Anitta would be in floral dresses :lmao:

4A7F9547-82C8-4FE7-9A0A-D16F7BFF6254.jpeg