Pitchfork (s)hit-job review

3 minutes ago, fandonna said:

also he prevented the comment section. what a fucking whore.

yet on his twitter there are many negative comments on his last post.

1 hour ago, lasky said:

Submit her for all the categories that she's eligible for.... the general/pop/dance/music video/remix/recording packages.....

we should... how do we do that?

3 minutes ago, CalinB said:

we should... how do we do that?

Her record company must do it... But judging by their contribution from 2012 onwards, I m sure they ll miss a deadline or smth. to  that effect.

I made this it’s own thread since it blew up and took over the reviews thread and so people can focus on the good reviews posted there in the past day.

Just now, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I made this it’s own thread since it blew up and took over the reviews thread and so people can focus on the good reviews posted there in the past day.

Maybe in the first post we should paste the shit "review" so that we don't give the fuckers clicks???

I refuse to click that shit.

One thing is for sure: every negative reviews I read, no matter where in the World, were not about the album but about her, as a woman and an artist. For them, no matter the masterpiece she could deliver, she will always be a threat to fight. They will always concentrate on what they hate about her. 

In the end, all of this is just pointless.

Ok, he's a nobody. Let's delete this thread, don't pay attention to that stupid blog anymore (and let's trash him in Pitchworks Twitter. I wrote a message being very disappointed with them for hiring such an unprofessional writer). 

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Ok, he's a nobody. Let's delete this thread, don't pay attention to that stupid blog anymore (and let's trash him in Pitchworks Twitter. I wrote a message being very disappointed with them for hiring such an unprofessional writer). 

This. Address Pitchfork.

13 minutes ago, side_streets said:

This. Address Pitchfork.

Exactly. That Mariah lamb is an attention seeker and will be THRILLED to have his Twitter trashed. But going to Pitchwork and very cold explaining your disappointment and how the standards are now lower and how can they let some diva hating get in the way is a HUMILIATION to the writer and bad press for Pitchwork. 

Come on Madonna fans, let's do it! 

He needs to be humiliated in a very cordial way on his black of professionnalism. Its ok if he's like the only Who Who didn't like the album, but to use his little "power" to put down someone like a vendetta is  clearly a LACK OF ETHICS.

Has he slept with Pierce Morgans ?

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Exactly. That Mariah lamb is an attention seeker and will be THRILLED to have his Twitter trashed. But going to Pitchwork and very cold explaining your disappointment and how the standards are now lower and how can they let some diva hating get in the way is a HUMILIATION to the writer and bad press for Pitchwork. 

Come on Madonna fans, let's do it! 

Write with your professional email and tell them ur writing a piece on the internatinal reception of Madame x and then u came across that.

Another strange thing is that he references The Rain Tapes........surely only superfans would know what he’s on about, he’s clearly written it to upset forum fans like ourselves 😂 best not to click on it anymore.

7 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

This review is absolute TRASH. Does pitchfork even have an editor that approves this stuff? This reviewer has that othershore Madonna “fan” ax to grind kind of mentality, ugh. 🔫

The review was disgusting. It was not even a review of her album, just petty, bitchy, nasty comments about Madonna herself mainly.  That to me is the work of a completely inept poor so called " reviewer"   To not review the album but instead go on a whole diatribe of awful comments is not being professional and frankly, he should not be employed as a writer or reviewer.