Favorite Madonna + Maluma song

Favorite Madonna + Maluma song  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Madonna + Maluma song

• Medellín
    • Soltera
    • Bitch I’m Loca

All three are on my playlist, so it's thought to chose just one.  but I have Bitch I'm Loca on repeat with FAZ Gostoso

as with most lead singles, i've heard "medellin" so much that it's hard to be objective. but if i had to base it on how i remember feeling after hearing them all for the first time, i think i liked "soltera" best. long term, "medellin" will probably win out though. 

Medellin took a while to grow on me but then it totally got me. I love it. BIL and Soltera are meh for me

BIL has really grown on me and I kinda love it now but, still Medellin which I think is great. 

Not really a big Soltera fan but her delivery in the opening of that song kills me everytime. "That's right"

I thought I would dislike BiL since BIM is one of my least favorite Madonna songs, but I love it.  I think there is so much going on in the song, multiple hooks, and I love the way Madonna sings.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Bitch, I'm Loca.  Only because I liked it immediately compared to the other two which took time to warm up to.  Medellin is really great though. I just needed a couple of listens before it really made an impact on me. 

Changed my vote to Bitch I’m Loca! These lines got me:

“You may be young and hot/I’m not so sure that you can manage”

and

“I’ve had a Latin boy or two that was a bit of damage”

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

18 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

She sounds GOOD AS FUCK!!!! Maluma & Madame X need a joint album:

Please don't fall in love with me.
I would rather be set free.
I cannot give you my all,
I will not make myself small for no one!

Image result for SELENA GIF DANCING