Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

God Control video - OUT NOW!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Andra said:

I ain't watching that long as teaser just to spoil everything. Give me the full video now!

Same. That behind the scenes makes more sense after the video premiere just like she did with Medellín! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TXIII said:

This video is going to be sad

yes and heartbreaking. 😞

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

"But where are the drag queens? Maybe they are in Batuka?"

THERE

THEY 

ARE.

U can see Paul on the latest teaser😍😍

Edited by Sideris
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juliebean said:

yes and heartbreaking. 😞

And hopefully it will push people to think about gun control.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sideris said:

U can see Paul on the latest teaser

I'm poking fun at members making theories it's not for God Control and creating false rumors that the video was canned,they feature in Batuka or Madonna got cold feet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

And hopefully it will push people to think about gun control.

I hope so too!! this should never happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont feel nervous because I think the video is out of line, I feel nervous because it's so close to home... And with that, Madame X has hit the nail on the head. I hope this video gets people talking because a place like a dancefloor, a school, a grocery store should be safe. 

I mentioned in this thread previously that there was a shooting in downtown Seattle a few days ago and this song made me emotional... well just two days ago I was exiting campus and someone was violently shot (again) in front of the college in the middle of a gayborhood. Just sick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kubi said:

I dont feel nervous because I think the video is out of line, I feel nervous because it's so close to home... And with that, Madame X has hit the nail on the head. I hope this video gets people talking because a place like a dancefloor, a school, a grocery store should be safe. 

I mentioned in this thread previously that there was a shooting in downtown Seattle a few days ago and this song made me emotional... well just two days ago I was exiting campus and someone was violently shot (again) in front of the college in the middle of a gayborhood. Just sick.

Even sadder, is that being on the other side of the country, I haven't heard about either of these incidents. Just goes to show how immune we're becoming to this.....which is exactly what they want.....this is why no matter what the reaction, this video is NEEDED right now. These type of incidents should not in any way shape or form be "normal". Even the Va. Beach incident which was less than a month ago feels like "old news" at this point. It's just not right!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kubi said:

I dont feel nervous because I think the video is out of line, I feel nervous because it's so close to home... And with that, Madame X has hit the nail on the head. I hope this video gets people talking because a place like a dancefloor, a school, a grocery store should be safe. 

I mentioned in this thread previously that there was a shooting in downtown Seattle a few days ago and this song made me emotional... well just two days ago I was exiting campus and someone was violently shot (again) in front of the college in the middle of a gayborhood. Just sick.

Just awful. I'm so sorry. Xxxx

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

I'm poking fun at members making theories it's not for God Control and creating false rumors that the video was canned,they feature in Batuka or Madonna got cold feet.

Hahahaha omg I’m a fool 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

I'll tweet it to the WHITE HOUSE!!!!

 

Wait

 

Can you tweet the White House??

 

What's sad about our country is that both major political parties agree more needs to be done about gun control and yet every session of congress that goes by nothing gets brought up and done on it. It's divided for sure but you'd think they'd figure out what they agree on and then just do something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Why she tagged nuno and not Jonas this time? Had enough of teasers. I’ll wait for the full video. 

Because the last post is a BTS video and I guess Nuno recorded that while Jonas did the main video.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

I'm not watching this latest trailer 🙈

We need @Mensch 😄 

I can no longer speak on ANYTHING. My sincerest apologies. It’s the reason I’ve been so quiet. All I can say is I can’t wait for everyone to see the pride performance and video! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kubi said:

I dont feel nervous because I think the video is out of line, I feel nervous because it's so close to home... And with that, Madame X has hit the nail on the head. I hope this video gets people talking because a place like a dancefloor, a school, a grocery store should be safe. 

I mentioned in this thread previously that there was a shooting in downtown Seattle a few days ago and this song made me emotional... well just two days ago I was exiting campus and someone was violently shot (again) in front of the college in the middle of a gayborhood. Just sick.

:lmao:

This is new generations in a nutshell 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

What's sad about our country is that both major political parties agree more needs to be done about gun control and yet every session of congress that goes by nothing gets brought up and done on it. It's divided for sure but you'd think they'd figure out what they agree on and then just do something. 

It's the same in my country too..to big problems they answer in a simplistic way, but at the end of the day they do nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...