God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

oh god now I have to watch that  show

The show finishes at 8 so the vid will be on YouTube then for all to see.

37 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

I’m not nervous . If it’s gets kick back from the keyboard warrior etc  at least it’s provoking debate . 

Did childish gambino get hassle for his video ? 

Not even close. If he did, it was the usual pro gun Trumpers. He got a lot of praise and even videos dissecting everything in his video but I'm sure Madonna will be dragged as usual.

8 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Yeah this topic has generally been ignored by most pop artists. They post about it when a mass shooting happens or will have a moment of silence at one of their shows if they're on the road. But it's mostly hogwash and lip service. 

If this video is everything it's shaping up to be, it's really the first REAL moment when someone in the music industry finally put something out that will turn some heads regarding the shameless, senseless, and vile gun culture that has completely consumed this country. The way people worship their firearms is terrifying to me. And this is coming from someone who grew up with a family full of RESPONSIBLE gun owners and hunters. I am NOT one who believes in completely banning guns. But even the majority of hunters out there are for far stricter gun control measures than we currently have. They're not the problem. It's the crazy, conspiracy believing, brain washed monsters who have complete ROOMS full of semi automatic weapons. 

No sane human being believes semi automatics should be accessible to the general public. The types of guns that are completely legal to sell out there is criminal. It's absolutely criminal. And it's the NRA that pushes this paranoia for people to believe they need these kinds of weapons. They're basically a terrorist organization at this point. 

It's all sickening. 

Good for Madonna for doing this. I hope it offends everyone it needs to offend and that FOX News has her on BLAST for the next 24 hours. It'll mean she pissed off the right people.  

"this is america" got a lot of attention. and gun violence has been addressed in pop culture before  - pearl jam's "jeremy" and aerosmith's "janie's got a gun" back in the day. obviously the issue of mass shootings is something new/different. hopefully it will spark a discussion.

17 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Yeah this topic has generally been ignored by most pop artists. They post about it when a mass shooting happens or will have a moment of silence at one of their shows if they're on the road. But it's mostly hogwash and lip service. 

If this video is everything it's shaping up to be, it's really the first REAL moment when someone in the music industry finally put something out that will turn some heads regarding the shameless, senseless, and vile gun culture that has completely consumed this country. The way people worship their firearms is terrifying to me. And this is coming from someone who grew up with a family full of RESPONSIBLE gun owners and hunters. I am NOT one who believes in completely banning guns. But even the majority of hunters out there are for far stricter gun control measures than we currently have. They're not the problem. It's the crazy, conspiracy believing, brain washed monsters who have complete ROOMS full of semi automatic weapons. 

No sane human being believes semi automatics should be accessible to the general public. The types of guns that are completely legal to sell out there is criminal. It's absolutely criminal. And it's the NRA that pushes this paranoia for people to believe they need these kinds of weapons. They're basically a terrorist organization at this point. 

It's all sickening. 

Good for Madonna for doing this. I hope it offends everyone it needs to offend and that FOX News has her on BLAST for the next 24 hours. It'll mean she pissed off the right people.  

Tnks for this , it s a damn scaring issue , my country , Italy is going to follow US route too , I see what you mean when you write that " it's the NRA that pushes this paranoia for people to believe they need these kinds of weapons. They're basically a terrorist organization at this point. " , it s disgusting , she s really brave to do what she s doing , she has a lot to loose cause that " Industry " is EVIL , I m there with her , I will never forget those words during the Iconic intro few years ago in Paris just few monthes after the Bataklan " You ve got to be prepared to fight-die for what you believe in "

Edited by idro

5 minutes ago, gugarko said:

Yes in Italy we are experiencing a new fascism 

They are surely working on it. 😉

29 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

It's all sickening. 

Exactly! Some of my family are hunters and gun owners and every one of them (including my husband) want more restrictions and have said no one should own and have assault rifles and semi automatic weapons. Also,and as you said, when it's maniac, obsession, and mental issue, those things all need to be addressed and more needs to be done to keep any type of gun away from these people. And our leaders (from both sides)do nothing. It's all talk. And sadly, it's just a matter of time before another mass shooting and another.  "Everybody knows the damn truth"

6 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

They are surely working on it. 😉

We produce 60% of  the whole Europe market ( look at Biella )

Edited by idro

5 minutes ago, idro said:

We produce 60% of  the whole Europe market ( look at Biella )

Wow, you've just  opened my eyes. I thought Biella was a textile industrial district in crisis. 😞

8 minutes ago, albertogerard said:

The premiere of the video is on Extra? This is Madonna, not Cher. I'm mystified.

yeah it's very 2003. but it won't hurt so whatever.

If it is in fact released today...it’ll give me something to look forward to after working from 7am til 10 pm tonight (15 hr shift)

10 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

If she’s wanting press in the US, it’s an unfortunate day for her to release, as tonight is the first debate with the Democrats running for President. That will consume the news cycle for days. 

Everyday is full of news.

1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

Everyday is full of news.

and cardi b released a video today where she shoots up a bunch of people. as my ex used to say about everything, it's never going to be a good time so just do it. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
13 minutes ago, albertogerard said:

It was a joke peeps. I think the show is a cheesy tabloid "journalism" show. I just meant Madonna deserves better than that.

But we live in a world where people eat that shit up.  Most popular TV or streaming shows are either gossip or reality tv where people are gossiping and/or screaming at one another.  I agree Extra is just a cheesy Tabloid show, but it'll definitely get some attention.  😉 

Is this the longest wait for a premiere of a video or what.  I figured it would come at mid evening, but it's still not here.  UGH!  The wait!  LOL!

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

It's all sickening. 

Fair enough  and we should have stricter gun laws but even that doesn't work, PEOPLE need to value human life more and I'm sure Madonna's security team carries guns. In fact her one security guard saved her life in 1995 by shooting her stalker , Robert Dewey Hoskins in the butt after he broke into her LA mansion to kill her, imagine if her security guard WASN'T armed?